THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Here is a web page I put together for my Taxidermist

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here is a web page I put together for my Taxidermist
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I put this page together for my Taxidermist. I wanted to show you guys some amazing stuff. Like the Mt goat with half of his face gone.
Also some of my animals are there. Ron
http://community.webshots.com/user/dan_grace

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was just wondering if anyone saw this post and the web page.
I have several animals in these pages. My daughter has a big elk and a good deer as well. One brown bear is FREAKIN HUGE. I can't beleave how big the thing is.
Ron

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
ron,

I took a look and it is some great work. Well worth the visit. Where is he in Idaho?

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He is in Kimberly Idaho. That is near Twin Falls. The animals that are titled Ron's or Kasi's are ours. Kasi is my Daughter, her buck was a 170 class deer and her bull is 330.
Ron