THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Suggestions for Interesting Taxidermy Items

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suggestions for Interesting Taxidermy Items
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am going to be on a buff + plains game hunt in Tanzania. I intend to have a Buff shoulder mount, Grants Shoulder Pedestal Mount, Zebra Skin Rug. On wildebeest I am thinking about euro skull mount + skin for a throw. I have heard that the buffs scrotum makes a pretty cool poker chip sack. Am I missing anything? Ideas?

Posts: 435 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of baboon
posted Hide Post
Tail swish from wildebeest.

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Houston Texas | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Honkey
posted Hide Post
gunsmile

Baboon skulls are cheap, trophy fee and tazidermy and add a unique look to t trophy room. Also dont forgett to shop for curios. My favorite is hippo ivory scrimschaw and ebony carvings. Arusha is the place for this. Bring your barganing skills.

NRA Life
DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

The poster formerly known as Uglystick

Posts: 512 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote