THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Amazing trophy room in Washington state

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazing trophy room in Washington state
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
https://www.king5.com/article/...58-860d-d98163e9f3ba

Link to video and article.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9372 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Great story and coming from two hunters that are not ashamed of their love for hunting. Bravo! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very impressive

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kathi:

Hope you don't mind. I am going to copy this and put it over on the trophy rooms thread. I put information on Elgin Gates trophy room over there a few days ago and his only 1/20th the size of this one. Glad to see these folks doing this.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
I've visited this museum shortly after moving to Post Falls, ID. It is truly impressive with the number and variety of animals it holds. If they are not super busy, you get a personal tour of the place by dr. Sebesta. It's so close I need to go again sometime.
Willi

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote