THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Taxidermy exchange for Namibia

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taxidermy exchange for Namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Otjandaue Hunting Safaris
posted
I'm looking for a taxidermist that would like to come and stay in Namibia for a month or two on my ranch. My wife would like to train as a taxidermist and we have small children so I can't send her to the USA for 6 weeks. I'm open for suggestions if there is a taxidermist available that is up for this, I can barter a hunt for his service, or pay him or I can take him on a tour through Namibia if he's interested.

Please contact me through my e-mail: otjandaue@iway.na

Thanks

Roy

Posts: 70 | Location: Namibia | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote
<The Artistry of Wildlife>
posted
Sent you an Email
DENNIS

Producing the Highest Quality Custom Wildlife Mounts with less than 90 Working Day Delivery.
Visit our Studio Online at:
The Artistry of Wildlife
"2009 World Champions"
"Best in World Combined Artists"
World Taxidermy Championships
" 2010 Michigan State Champion"

Email:
info@artistryofwildlife.com

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Now there is a neat opportunity!

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Want me to teach her how to cook too while we're at it? It takes a long time to really learn to cook. I suggest I could help her out for maybe 2 or 3 years after which time she'll be okay. After that I should pop back once a year to make sure she hasn't forgotten the things I taught her. Maybe 3 weeks a year would do it. Big Grin

Seriously I think you're on to something with your idea. I just wish I knew taxidermy too.

the chef