New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Artistry of Wildlife
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I used Dennis at the Artistry of Wildlife for the first time. I would like to report I am very pleased with his work, in fact I think out of some 30 plus animals I have. His work is clearly the best. not only the work but delivery was very quick and the price was very competive. I won't post the animals becasue he has already done that on another thread. I would highly recomend Dennis and he did not ask me to post this. I won't be using anyone else from now own.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeff

Off subject Did you ever here of the name Warlick in that area of SC.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
I agree.

He delivered my trophies today.

I am very pleased and would use him again without a second thought.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blaser93:
Jeff

Off subject Did you ever here of the name Warlick in that area of SC.

Not that I recall, or at least not recently.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Thank you both, Jeff and Jay
Glad I could meet you both, This trip was a long one, 22' Trailer was full, could not put a deer mouse mount in it if I had to.... with 5 different Safari's.
I covered 3200 miles in 6 days, Was a long drive without a shotgun driver. I'm beat , back home and it was great meeting both of you and working with you on your mounts! It's back to the bench Sunday Morning and start on The cats I have to do, 3 lions, 4 leopards and 5 cougars..It's cats for the rest of the month. I hope I do get the chance to do some more work for each of you.
DENNIS

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to second that statement. I had an aoudad mounted by Artistry of wildlife in 2012, and the quality, anatomical accuracy, symmetry, and artistic presentation of the animal was outstanding. I have since sent Dennis some more work, and have no doubts what to expect. Unlike many others out there, you also get an honest estimation of turn around time with Dennis.

One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Gracedog, Got your cape in today.from tannery....
Start playing with the pose soon, I'll be in touch. I have to try to out do that Aoudad....

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of R8 PRO
posted Hide Post
wish we had a taxidermist like you guys over here in the uk! maybe you should branch out!!

Relax and light a Cuban.

Posts: 177 | Location: UK | Registered: 16 May 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gracedog:
...... Unlike many others out there, you also get an honest estimation of turn around time with Dennis.

Very true.

Any 'delay' in getting my stuff from Dennis was 100% due to my indecision about exactly what I wanted.
(well, actually what my wife wanted, lol)
Had I known exactly what I wanted, I could have had my trophies on the wall just 9-10 months after my safari.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I just gave Dennis the go ahead to do my leopard. I am so excited and know it is going to be done just beautifully!

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
I very much enjoyed talking to you Dennis when we chatted about my Botswana safari. I will be in touch. Thanks for your time.

Justin

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote