New
Find
Notify
Tools

pronghorn hunt for two
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking for some recomendations for a pronghorn hunt for the wife and me. Fall of 2007. The state hunted is not based on location but on a good hunt. WE are looking for a guided hunt with good accomdations and good hunting. success is most important with price being the least important. thanks for youre help Mike

Posts: 90 | Location: Okemos Mi. | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike-I see that you're looking for a antelope hunt. I am in the business of booking hunts for outfitters and would enjoy talking with you.

I work with outfitters from over in the "Stans" (marco polo and ibex), to Canada all the way down to Sonora.

I believe that we could find a hunt for your wife and you that would fit what you're looking for.

If you like pm me your phone number (and time zone) here and or e-mail me at mdobrenski@msn.com and I will give you a call.

If you like you're more than welcome to go over to 24hourcampfire.com and make some inquires about me as they know me better over there than on AR.

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to talking with you.

Mark Dobrenski
Bozeman, Mt

Posts: 1089 | Location: Bozeman, Mt | Registered: 05 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Apply for an area in Wyoming that has lots of public land, if you draw, get in your truck and come on out! Spend your money, have a good hunt, enjoy, and remember, life is good!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
we've been with cal taylor the last couple of years and enjoyed the hell out of it. You can find him through mark young, but mark is out until after the sci convention.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Johnnie Hamilton

johnniehamilton@eagletrackemoutfitters.com

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Antelope are easy. Call the G and F and ask about ranches that allow hunting and public land access. Save your money and hunt on your own. Even a trespass fee on a ranch is cheaper then what some jerkoff outfitter is going to charge you,for doing next to nothing.There are no shortage of ranches around that will allow you to hunt for a price. A hell of alot better experience then the majority of the outfitters out there and you'll likely make a friend.

One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc:
Johnnie Hamilton

johnniehamilton@eagletrackemoutfitters.com

That ought to about cover it. Johnnie is a good guy, hunts hard for you, can accomodate your and has the most unbelievable luck (It is actually great skill he employs) finding game.

If nothing else send him an email and see what he has to say.

"If you can't go all out, don't go..."

Posts: 745 | Location: NE Oklahoma | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With Quote