one of us
Picture of Doc
posted
A father returns home.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
If your eyes stay dry during that, there is something very wrong with you!!

Mike

NEVER BOOK A HUNT WITH JEFF BLAIR AT BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING!

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Yea, I'm quite the pansy when it comes to that stuff. My wife just bought a 3 pack of tissues for the cars. I had to open it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
THIS IS A BS VIDEO. Why spring this on the poor kid at school. I think it sucks.

"shoot quick but take your time"

Posts: 451 | Location: drummond island MI USA | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why not show all of the families across America the real truth of what military families endure, while protecting us. I think the video makes us realize that there are lots of little Jimmies and Annies who miss their dads and moms...while they serve. These kids are the real deal...sacrificing right along with their parents. Damned, how easy it is to forget.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In what way is this American Big Game Hunting?

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Well, that is my fault.

I was on AR, and 2 other forums when I decided to post it here on AR. I was in Misc., Politics, and Am. Big Game Hunting, when the website was taking its sweet time. I don't know if there was maintenance going or what, but I left AR for about 20 minutes reading some other stuff on other sites, and when I tabbed back over, I had the windoow up to create a new post, that I had previously clicked and I thought I left it at Misc.

Sorry.

The moderator can move it as far as I'm concerned. I meant for it to be in Misc. But Am. Big Game is the thread I visit most.

one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
studdog,

You're all heart.

Doc,

Thanks for posting. I think it's a fitting video for the holiday no matter where it was posted.

Mike

NEVER BOOK A HUNT WITH JEFF BLAIR AT BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING!

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOWHUNR:
studdog,

You're all heart.

Doc,

Thanks for posting. I think it's a fitting video for the holiday no matter where it was posted.

Mike

Have to buy in here. Doc, thanks for sharing. Studdog, oh never mind. Mad

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Man, where have you guys been? That video clip, although touching, was all over the news a WHILE back.

Posts: 231 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
well, I didn't see it on the news. I don't watch much TV.

Geez, now I wish I hadn't even posted it.

Studdog must not have children or has never apparently been close enough to anyone to know what it is like to miss them.

one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Geez, now I wish I hadn't even posted it.

Doc,I can't believe these guys, I am glad you did. I had NOT seen the clip, it improved an already great day.

Thanks

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote