New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crazy horse- Randell
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Sorry to put this public-Check your pm's before I start eating what I promised to send your wife. Need your address

When there's lead in the air, there's hope!!!!

Posts: 424 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing that! bewildered

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maple syrup- Little hard to find in Texas. He's on this foraum alot

Posts: 424 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Imaginations can run wild! Big Grin

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I did check them, and remember typing down the address as a response and then forgot to post it, nuther one uv them Senile Seizures.

Try this: Lora Weems, 1134 FM 3329, Olney, Texas 76374

Sorry about that cause when I read your pm she got excited about getting the syrup, then I go and drop the ball. You've been around, you know how I am.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No issues just want to send the camp cook her tip!!!!!!! Bad year in the north for syrup production, alot of people were making it thin to increase the output. Finally found some that met my taste, It will be alot better then what you can buy. Bruce

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We really do appreciate your efforts on this. hope you can make it back down here, maybe the oinkers will be a little more cooperative next time.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Send it to me and I will try and track them down, one pile of french toast at a time! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Send it to me and I will try and track them down, one pile of french toast at a time!

Your a real friend there, but somehow Idon't think the redhead I am married to would be real enthused with your assistance. shocker beer

one of us
posted Hide Post
That's what friends are for! Big Grin