THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: best bullet/caliber for tasunkawitko

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: best bullet/caliber for tasunkawitko
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
tasunkawitko , the point is you posted at least 12 worthless posts, shoved everything else to the bottom. Sounds like an Adult thing to do.
Is your site that SLOW that you have to post worthless Bullshit here?

Please point out where I have made even a half dozen posts in a row like yours( that would be "6" if you don't understand dozen)

If ya plan on doing a mental battle with me please try to come armed

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
As the brain is small and the heart non-existent I would
suggest a scoped 17HMR.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I think we now know MORTIE's Bro

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
geez guys, people were asking about everything else, i just thought i would try to cover a few of the bases not touched upon.

keep in mind that you have the option NOT to click on the topic. if you have no sense of humor, you don't have to read it.

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Coming in here and being a smart ass or making some thinly veiled attempt to promote your message board is never very well received. All you are doing is burning up band width and taking up board space. Get it?

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
bob - have i ever told you that i think you are an idiot?

board space is free, thanks to saeed, and considering the drivel that many put on here, mine was very cheap entertainment. no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read these. you can get the gist from the title and decide for yourself whether or not to participate in the fun. besides, if you have read the other replies to some of the other threads, there has actually been some productive conversation. a good example is the bullet/caliber for whales topic. i was putting these posts forward in the spirit of fun, and some people had the intelligence to see that. you can kiss my ass if you don't have a sense of humor.

as for promoting my "board," that's even stupider than your other comments. first, all i do with a bunch of obnoxious posts is invite trouble to my own board, which i don't want and was not trying to accomplish. second, i have a good crew at mine and don't NEED to promote it. finally, one post or a thousand, my link is still at the bottom of my posts, and the same amount of exposure and "promotion," as you call it, is given. people can only read one link at a time. just because you say something stupid does not mean that it is true. there are hundreds of prople here with links to their sites, and they have more posts than i do, so take your crap to the resource room, where you might find someone who will believe it!

saeed has always been a gracious host, and has always been one who is open to a little bit of fun. as much as you think my posts are obnoxious, i find yours even more so. hell, i can even laugh with the guy who started the "bullet/caliber for tasunkawitko" thread, but you strike me as one of the types that run around in a white sheet.....

go peddle your intolerance at the next "meeting...."

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
257kid -

considering the weight i've put on since i got married, you'd better opt for something with some penetration!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob, I agree with you, 12 posts that were totally worthless and bumped everything else to the bottom.

tasunkawitko, go back to your bait shop

one of us
posted Hide Post
jimmy -

considering the pure, unadulterated tripe i have seen you post here and on HA, you've got no room to talk about "worthless" posts.

go back to your corner!

one of us
posted Hide Post
jimmy -

learn to put coherent sentences together; in the meantime, keep clicking on this and driving the view-count of these "worthless" posts up (whilst also responding to my "worthless" comments and driving it back up to the top, pushing down more "worthy" posts such as those of your klan buddy in texas.....).

i'm done with ya bud - got better things to do.