THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Win 70 Featherweight - How do I tell if push feed?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win 70 Featherweight - How do I tell if push feed?
 Login/Join

posted
I picked up a Win Featherweight in a trade. How can I tell if it has a push feed bolt or the controlled round push feed?

Posts: 15 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M38:
I picked up a Win Featherweight in a trade. How can I tell if it has a push feed bolt or the controlled round push feed?

Look at the face of the bolt:

If it looks like it has a complete raised rim around it with a spring loaded button on the right lower side (as you look at it) it is a pushfeed.

If the bottom of the rim is missing and it has a big hook on the left side (when viewed from the front) it is a controlled feed.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12540 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 15 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote