Login/Join

<rifleman13>
posted
Are guns cool?

one of us
posted Hide Post
in the winter they can be

------------------
"Laws are like sausages, it's better not to see either being made"--Otto Von Bismark

When in doubt, do a nuclear strike.

[This message has been edited by Curtis_Lemay (edited 05-13-2002).]

Posts: 1723 | Location: wyo | Registered: 03 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rifleman13:
Are guns cool?

Depends on the ambient air temperature. I've been on a few mountain hunts where the guns actully felt COLD...and in more desert climates, they can get damned hot if left propped in the sun.

------------------
A well placed bullet is worth 1,000 ft/lbs of energy.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<JerrBear356>
posted
Are you kidding me! They are virtually my life!!!

<MontanaMarine>
posted
quote:
Are guns cool?

"rifleman13
posted 05-13-2002 00:31
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jerrbear356 - NRA sucks my ass. Guns are so gay. Guns should be out lawed because of homos like yourself. All of you people are dumbasss white trash rednecks. I bet you are a fat piece of shit. I bet you need a god damn tree stand than is tested by whales to support your fat ass. Your gun knowledge is seriously lacking. Have a nice day. -Your mom."

You are not fooling anyone here lad.

MM

<Caveman>
posted
Rifleman13,

You ask..."Are guns cool?" My answer..."I like them."

Now, I have a question for you...Do you think liberal women with armpit hair are sexy? I have a feeling you do.

You don't belong here. Take your granola bar eating, tree hugging ass and go find somthing better to do. Maybe even take your boyfriend out for a picnic.

ADIOS.

Corey

<Ross Spagrud>
posted
If you want an even better idea how cool
guns are you should take your post over
to
www.tednugent.com

Go to Talkback!!!

<rifleman13>
posted
corey-
because u r a gun-lover, u r obviously gay. what kind of low-life is so insecure that he needs to bash people like me for not liking guns. if i were you, i would turn the barrel toward your temple and shoot multiple rounds through your useless brain. get a life. - your mom

<X-Ring>
posted
corey-
because u r a gun-lover, u r obviously gay. what kind of low-life is so insecure that he
needs to bash people like me for not liking guns. if i were you, i would turn the barrel
toward your temple and shoot multiple rounds through your useless brain. get a life. - your
mom
--------------------------------------------- Well now arn't we the touchy little trouble maker So if we are sooooooo stupid as to like guns. A peice of machinery we by the way understand. ( how does one put "multible" shots into ones own temple?) Why do you feel you need to come here and straighten us out. We are to stupid to learn from your years of wisdom. We are just poor inbread miscreants.
Never stops astounding me that unarmed people who go out and pick fights with armed gun owners. Call us stupid! Your the kind of jerk off that pokes a ski pole at hunters aren't you? Closed minded pweople like you make me sad. I used to feel sorry for you sitting in your own dilussional world now I think your just sad.
People like you would be the first one to hide behind a gun owner if we ever got invaded yelling OH, OH shoot that one, Oh God save me, SAVE ME!
X-Ring

Oh ya Happy Mothers day

------------------
Sinner, saved by God's unfailing grace!

<Mike Dettorre>
posted
I wonder why Rifleman13 doesn't allow people to send him email.

Rifleman 13, you can send me one

------------------
MED

The sole purpose of a rifle is to please its owner

posted Hide Post
Mike,

At least he has the curtesy to post his age in his handle...

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Guy>
posted
Pete - that's his IQ.............

<pistal pete mcdermit>
posted
Rifleman13- I have to say I agree with you in some respects, namely that the people who make guns a huge part of their life, like that jerrbear guy, are undoubtedly homosexual, or have a real big inferiority complex. However it does not give you the right to bash everyone who owns a gun. For some of us it is a sport, a thing that we can do every once in a while for the hell of it. It�s when people become gun fanatics that they give a shit what other people think. So I say to you...right on man, let these gun geeks know where they stand.

one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Well, well, we have ourselves another troll.......

Ladies, would you please excuse us while we correct this?

Hey Rifleboy. I can handle my rifle better in the field, and my gun better with the ladies. So, yeah, MY gun is cool. You having problems with yours, again?

Guys, remember, this is my rifle, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this one's for fun....... Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
<rifleman13>
posted
excuse me, your gun? yeah i call it my dick. do you realize that you are acting even worse than we ever imagined? guns, wow take it easy, its not like i called your wife a fat cunt. why don't you occupy your time putting your gun in that.

your mom

one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Oooohhh, just one post, and he's up to foul language!

We're going to have fun with this one .

You are going to have to do better, kid. These guys have squirts like you for lunch.

Still, rifleboy, I'm curious as to what happened to make you this insecure: didn't have what it took to be a boyscout? The teacher picked on you? Maybe she liked the other kids better?

Well, I have to admit, I got kicked out of the boyscouts --- I ate a brownie..... LOL! Dutch.

[This message has been edited by Dutch (edited 05-14-2002).]

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Oh by the way guys, this is one sick puppy. Right after I posted, I just "happen" to get two virus infected e-mails.

I turned them over to my local ISP, and they said they had enough data to track him down. If we need his ISP data from his posts here, I'm sure Saeed would not mind providing the data.

One very, very, very sick puppy, this kid. JMO, Dutch.

<pistal pete mcdermit>
posted
hey there dutch- first off...did you fail first grade spelling. the word you're looking for is "liked" not licked. i guess your spell check is broken. b-o-o-h-o-o. secondly this forum is for talking about sports that involve guns. not the sport of taking wild game, your wife or what ever you might be sticking it to. so grow up. man you are dumb.

<rifleman13>
posted
dutch- you scare the shit out of me. you got kicked out of boy scouts. i figured that only a pathetic loser like you would get kicked out of that. -your mom

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah,I just love it when these idiots show up.They're a lot more fun than some of the smarter trolls.

Pistol Pete/Riflekid-

Cool down,and try to make some CONSTRUCTIVE annoying posts.These ones are just way to easy.

I know,you'll now try to say I'm a homosexual or something about my mother or my sister or something like that.You guys don't plan out your annoying,stupid responses,and use the same stupid insults that most of us stopped using after the 6th grade.

Why don't you go take a hot bubble bath,put on a Michael Bolton album,and try to think up something better than this?

------------------
I'm out to wrong rights,depress the opressed,and generaly make an ass of myself!

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pistal pete mcdermit:
hey there dutch- first off...did you fail first grade spelling. the word you're looking for is "liked" not licked. i guess your spell check is broken. b-o-o-h-o-o. secondly this forum is for talking about sports that involve guns. not the sport of taking wild game, your wife or what ever you might be sticking it to. so grow up. man you are dumb.

Am i mistaken, or is Pistal (sic - that should be Pistol, son) correcting someone else's spelling here?

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Dutch,

Both "rifleman13" and "pistal pete mcdermit" have the same IP address.

Email address for rifleman13 is jkaufman@thehill.org

For pistal pete mcdermit is mwilliams@thehill.org

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

[This message has been edited by Saeed (edited 05-14-2002).]

Posts: 67469 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<David Boren>
posted
I've seen this type before. Fellas, what we have here is a junior high student who just learned some new four letter explesitives and has to find someone to vent his anger on. In reality he finds his insults in Barney section of K-Mart and doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. I mean how original is "your mom?" Seriously...
His girl friend is also probably Heidi Klum, or at least he thinks so. Then he wakes up and realizes it was just the corny poster he got at WalMart and he is alone in the room..well, except for Hangella...
Here's some other things I know about this kind...
They are pathetic losers with no lifes. Because of this they have to pick fights with others.
The more you tease them, the more they enjoy themselves.
Most of them have an attention span measured in nanoseconds--this one is unususual--he made it to more than 2 posts.
If you ignore them they usually go away. Even if they don't, you still get the satisfaction of watching them make asses out of themselves.

one of us
posted Hide Post
By the way, their email addresses place them at The Hill School, in Pottstown, PA, which is a private boarding school. From their school's web site (www.thehill.org):

"The Hill School is notably proud of its rich history, dating back to 1851 -- a history that plays a pervasive role in the School today and in our planning for the future. Our current academic program and residential life reflect The Hill's celebrated emphasis on traditions and character development. "

Looks like they still have some work to do on the character development thing.

Posts: 68 | Location: Duluth, Minnesota | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
<Gary Rihn>
posted
quote:
Are guns cool?

<Gary Rihn>
posted
quote:
corey-
because u r a gun-lover, u r obviously gay. what kind of low-life is so insecure that he needs to bash people like me for not liking guns. if i were you, i would turn the barrel toward your temple and shoot multiple rounds through your useless brain. get a life. - your mom

<Gary Rihn>
posted
quote:
Rifleman13- I have to say I agree with you in some respects, namely that the people who make guns a huge part of their life, like that jerrbear guy, are undoubtedly homosexual, or have a real big inferiority complex. However it does not give you the right to bash everyone who owns a gun. For some of us it is a sport, a thing that we can do every once in a while for the hell of it. It�s when people become gun fanatics that they give a shit what other people think. So I say to you...right on man, let these gun geeks know where they stand.

<Gary Rihn>
posted
quote:
excuse me, your gun? yeah i call it my dick. do you realize that you are acting even worse than we ever imagined? guns, wow take it easy, its not like i called your wife a fat cunt. why don't you occupy your time putting your gun in that.

your mom

<Gary Rihn>
posted
quote:

<Gary Rihn>
posted
quote:
dutch- you scare the shit out of me. you got kicked out of boy scouts. i figured that only a pathetic loser like you would get kicked out of that. -your mom

one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks, guys.

I really thought these kids would be using at least a blind server, but they weren't even smart enough to do that.

Oh, and kiddo, as far as first grade spelling goes - no, I did not fail that. Didn't learn English till 9th grade. How's your second language, smarty pants? Dutch.

posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Can you forward this thread and others where these two twerps "contributed" to the administrators of The Hill School?
I'm sure they'd LOVE to explain how their homophobic comments can be "hurtful" to others, as well as re-educate them on the computer use policy at the school.

George

------------------
Shoot straight, shoot often, but by all means, use enough gun!

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
I am sure these gentlemen will take a keen interest in their student's extra-curricular activities, assuming it is drawn to their attention...

Officers of Administration

David R. Dougherty
Headmaster
Office: 610-326-1000, Ext. 7280
electronic mail: ddougherty@thehill.org

Anne M. Henry
Assistant Headmaster for Academics
Office: 610-326-1000, Ext. 7370
electronic mail: ahenry@thehill.org

Gregory B. Buckles
Director of Admission
Office: 610-326-1000, Ext. 7360
electronic mail: gbuckles@thehill.org

Christopher J. Hopkins
Assistant Headmaster for Residential Life
Office: 610-326-1000, Ext. 7277
electronic mail: chopkins@thehill.org

James A. Gundy III
Assistant Headmaster for External Affairs and Director of Development
Office: 610-326-1000, Ext. 7284
electronic mail: jgundy@thehill.org

James R. Pugh
Assistant Headmaster for Financial and Business Operations
Office: 610-326-1000, Ext. 7294
electronic mail: jpugh@thehill.org

---------------------------------
LMAO,

Deerdogs

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It has gotten notably quiet on the other end. They must be in school today.

Posts: 68 | Location: Duluth, Minnesota | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
<Gary Rihn>
posted
Deerdogs-

Thanks for the additional addresses. I can now send a few more.

rifleman13/pistal pete-

Were you wondering why I quoted you, but nothing was added? You can't edit mine when this is looked in to, you start to panic & try to hide your moves. Uh-oh....

Game's over.

<Gary Rihn>
posted
Update... I just received a response from the school's Director of Communications, assuring me that the matter was being looked at.

posted Hide Post
Hopefully, these pusillanimous pipsqueaks have learned not to mess with us!

George

------------------
Shoot straight, shoot often, but by all means, use enough gun!

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Hey Gary, I wondered why you did that.

I also received a communication back from the school this morning. At first glance, it would appear they do not have a sense of humor about this. Wonder why? Dutch.

<JerrBear356>
posted
I do not know who rifleman13 is or pistal pete mcdermit. I do know that the email address for rifleman13 is wrong because that is one of my email addresses. I am very upset to think that someone is doing what they are doing. Second of all this school has only gone down hill (no pun intended) since they closed the shooting range and the Skeet and Trap ranges. I would like someone to complain to the administrators at this school, but the email address for rifleman13 is not jkaufman@thehill.org

Administrator
posted Hide Post
JerrBear356,

You got me worried for a little bit, as I knew the software will not allow 2 people to register with the same email address.

That is the email address he registered with, and you are using a different one.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67469 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote