Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8321043/m/844100479

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3110 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Very cool! That's a nice hog! Why don't you post this in the hog hunting forum?? Congratulations!! beer

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
That's a VERY unusual coloration.

Thanks for posting...and CONGRATS!

Maybe now, you'll get a chance at a nice buck.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ever seen a blonde hog?? You know back in my drinking days I woke up with a few, Big Grin that pig is definately different colored, I grew up on a hog farm with 700 yorkies, your girl looksa very similar. Enjoy the tamales

One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
Yes---killed many over the years but most are black or brown. Even killed a few with red fur and some that were a mix of all of the above.

It seems as they get older the fur gets black----all of the really big ones that I have shot were mostly black. The only good hog is a dead one good job!!!!!!!

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris_Kenney
posted Hide Post
Yes she's our new Secretary of State.

Posts: 120 | Location: Frisco, TX | Registered: 13 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm also in TX, and I've seen hogs in a large variety of colors. We even have some spotted like dalmations.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 09 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
What color do you want? We have them all in Texas. I've shot several the color you posted, but to me these were more of an off-white or cream colored hog. I have shot hogs that are the color of true blond hair. Also shot red pigs, brown pigs, tan pigs, orange pigs, white pigs, black pigs, silver pigs, yellow pigs, gray pigs, and all colors and markings mixed into together.

One pig, two pig; red pig, brown pig; dead pig, yummy pig; how you like your pig?

Maybe a new Dr Seus book?

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

clap

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
I've seen quite a few that color here on the Central Coast of CA over the years but I'll bet it's less than 2 or 3% of the population.

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2508 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here in the Western part of Germany our wild boar are all black. In the Eastern parts of the country it seems that they did not keep domestic pigs totally separated from the wild ones, I recently saw a spotted one on a driven hunt, ot seems that there this is pretty common.

However, a real blond babe is something they would have published here in the hunting magazines, I've never seen it before.

Posts: 8211 | Location: Germany | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris_Kenney:

Yeah,I also saw her at Home Town Buffet mowing down an elderly lady en route to the dessert counter. Bill wasn't too far behind.

beer

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3316 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jim Z.
posted Hide Post
I went out with one once! shocker

Billery should not be the Sec of State, she should be the Sec. of Agriculture. Her office could be at the Hog Farm. She could have Miss Piggy as her undersecretary. And ole Bill could slop the hogs. Cigars anyone?

*we band of 45-70ers*
Whiskey for my men & beer for my horses!

Malon Labe!

Posts: 235 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 16 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
Yes I have.....urrrrgh!

Mike

NEVER BOOK A HUNT WITH JEFF BLAIR AT BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING!

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Other than Madonna, Britney Spears, and Paris Hilton....nope, I've never seen a blonde hog.

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote