Find
Notify
Tools

A Big Public Thank You To SD Hunter
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted
I just wanted to say a big thank you via this forum to Chad - SDHunter on this forum - for his tremendous job of playing tour guide to three travelling New zealanders when we were in South Dakota earlier in the week.

Chad took us on an unofficial tour of the Badlands , including finding an assortment of wildlife to view - the sheep were great , the antelope also and all the other stuff was neat too - and then a visit to a few of his favourite spots in the Black Hills , rounding off the afternoon with some elk calling and successfull elk spotting and listening.

And after all this he wouldnt even allow us to top up his truck gas tank...

Its meeting guys like Chad that make belonging to AR such a neat experience when you are traveling far afield. Once again - a big thank you from Alison, Matthew and I.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Muzza, Alison, & Matthew,

It was absolutely my pleasure to show you around my little part of the world. Glad you enjoyed it!

Chad

Posts: 2034 | Location: Black Mining Hills of Dakota | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good on you SDhunter!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bakes did the same for me while I was in OZ this summer; I had an invitation to shoot
a chital deer on a friend's farm - so I let him have first crack.

It is great to have friends all over the world.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote