THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    IOR 4X32 .... any comment would be appreciated !

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IOR 4X32 .... any comment would be appreciated !
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted
I am quite decided to buy an IOR 4x32 to be mounted on my MArlin 1895 (45-70) but would like to pass the ultimate control test: AR forums advice

Anyone out there owns/owned/hunted with this scope ???
My concern is about light gathering, since I would use this combo for hunting pigs at night (no artificial light as aid) ...

Any comments / advice would really be appreciated !!!

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Last year IOR had a booth at the SHOT not too far from mine, and I looked at their scopes. I thought they were of very good quality but somewhat expensive. That sort of scared me as if I spent some big money on optics I would like it to be repairable in my country. However you are in a different situation and location than I so that may not be an issue for you. In that case, my suggestion is to go ahead and get something that you have obviously thought a bit about already.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Last year IOR had a booth at the SHOT not too far from mine, and I looked at their scopes. I thought they were of very good quality but somewhat expensive. That sort of scared me as if I spent some big money on optics I would like it to be repairable in my country. However you are in a different situation and location than I so that may not be an issue for you. In that case, my suggestion is to go ahead and get something that you have obviously thought a bit about already.

IOR has a US based distributor, called Valdada. He is based in Colorado somewhere. I had a small problem with my IOR tacticle, and sent it to Valdada, and got my scope back in about 11 days. Great scopes...sakofan..

Posts: 1379 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote