THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Wyoming to overhaul hunt, fish licensing

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Wyoming to overhaul hunt, fish licensing
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A thread can't end by calling someone an asswipe. But if this one's dead, let it die not by me calling RMK an asswipe, but just an ignorant, uneducated drunk. I agree we've beaten this one to death, and it needs to go, but Madgoat (aka goatchoaker) does not qualify as an asswipe.

Posts: 96 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 28 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You're right,goatchoker and you are both Class A dumb fucks. Not ass wipes.

Posts: 837 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How much do you think Wyoming could auction off a tag for RMK?

Posts: 2899 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...has anyone ever tried to auction off a skunk tag?? Oh, I forgot...they can be shot on sight any time of year in Wyoming.
I think he is starting to run out of combinations using the words "dumbfuck", "goatchoker", "asswipe", etc...there are only so many combinations one can use. His brain is like a lawnmower engine...trying to pull a train.

one of us
posted Hide Post
No the words dumbfuck and asswipe used in any combination,never lose value when describing you goatchoker.

Posts: 837 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With Quote