Find
Notify
Tools

Help me play joke on friend.......
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted
A friend I went to college with is a cool guy but we often debate guns. Of course with the recent shooting here in Moscow, Idaho his blog has talked about the event etc.

I would really appreciate it if you guys would take a few minutes to post on his blog about gun rights-- keep in mind this kind of a joke I am playing on him-- he is a friend. Smiler

He was stunned when Zumbo got flamed and I joked the same was going to happen to him-- (but no one really reads his blog)

I posted here because I "know" most of you -- again this is a joke on a friend so be stern (but no crazy talk!)

Thanks guys (and gals)!

IV

Here is a link: (you may have to register??)
Anti-gun blog

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ok, I will do it. Now, I know you don't have any friends west of the Mississippi, but since you are a pretty nice guy and semi-anti-wolf, I will do it. Big Grin

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!... the few posts so far have started to get him wondering how his blog was found.....hee...hee...hee.... beer

Keep it up! thumb

IV

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yeah, I figured i'd chime in too... Let him know that he's a bit off-course. Wink

gd

One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
So, how is your friend taking it all?

I've made my post on his blog.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
I left him a right wing, gun owning, machine gun toting, libertian post. I will be interested to see if he puts it up, my bet is no! These types don't really want free speech or thought.

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
He is not sure how so much attention came to it-- most of his stuff is just our circle of friends.

It will be ineresting to see what he approves and what he rejects becasue he did earn his MFA in English and is a huge proponent of free speech as long as it isn't threatening or full (a little is ok) of profanity.

Thanks again to all who took the time.... rotflmo

IV

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Screw him and the Bloomberg he rode in on. I would not waste my time with him. Tell him to call 911 and die. donttroll
Buy him a membership in the NRA and the JPFO....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gator1
posted Hide Post
It's too bad gun proponents can't seem to be literate or coherent when they try and argue gun rights.

Some of the comments make it sound as if everyone who owns a gun is an inbred hillbilly.

Gator

A Proud Member of the Obamanation

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2

"There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them." George Orwell

Posts: 2753 | Location: Climbing the Mountains of Liberal BS. | Registered: 31 July 2002Reply With Quote