New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophy Bonded BC are Junk!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
I think the stupid PH saw the crap on T.V. about the guy suing fast food chains because he got fat!!!! He should not have only gotten mauled the lion should should have eaten him!!!! Maybe the guy will try driving an ol' 198, for lions. Give the sorry sod an ol' Ma Deuce, a .50 BMG, stupid shit PH.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if we could all get together and file a class action countersuit against the PH and any other frivilous lawsuit initiator?

one of us
posted Hide Post
DB Bill,

Were not virtually all judges lawyers?

Posts: 326 | Location: Cheyenne area WY USA | Registered: 18 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
To clear up what seems to be some confusion, the Trophy Bonded Bear Claw is a softpoint not a solid as it seems some are indicating..The TBBC is designed for quick expansion much the same as the A-Square lion Load which was a disaster..Lions are tough and have a lot of hard muscle in there front end, I would have chosen a tougher bullet myself, but I am surprised if it didn't penitrate, it is a bonded core...

At any rate I don't know the circumstances but I don't feel a law suit is justifiable in a bullet failure situation or is even acceptable in the hunting world...This legal thing has just gone too far, it is time to clean house...

Do you know what 20 lawyers going over a cliff and landing in 100 ft. of rushing water is???

Ans: A pretty good start! [Wink]

Sorry DB, just joking and no slam at anyone in your family, I wouldn't do that...There are good lawyers and bad lawyers, same with cops, clergymen, car salesmen, Doctors, indian chiefs and all Hunting consultants are pure as driven snow.

Posts: 41986 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote