THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Looking for a Rifle whitetail hunt in 24. For a family of 4 or 5

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Rifle whitetail hunt in 24. For a family of 4 or 5
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted
Hi,
I am looking for a Whitetail hunt this fall of 24.
A management hunt would be fine. We just want to see a lot of deer and enjoy hunting. At least 4 people. Maybe 5.
Grandfather, son and 2 to 3 older teenagers.
Would prefer West or South Texas. But, open to any location. Please send me details.

Thanks!

Posts: 239 | Location: Rochester, Michigan | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rifle or archery?

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted Hide Post
Rifle

Posts: 239 | Location: Rochester, Michigan | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quite far from Texas, but we have had a few great group trips with Deep South Hunting Services in Ehrhardt, SC. Jason Peek is the owner. They just built a new lodge. Good stands and lots of deer. The only "downfall" is you have to self-cater (full kitchen provided). We're heading back again this year. I'm happy to provide more information if needed.

Posts: 1424 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted Hide Post
Yes, please provide info on SC.

Thanks