New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Happened to Doc?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I haven't seen any posts from Doc in quite awhile. Maybe I missed something? - I found many of his hunt reports/ discussion topics to be interesting.

Thanks, Dad, for taking me into the Great Outdoors.

Posts: 226 | Location: Western Maryland | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did you do a search of his posts to see what might have happened? Banned? Quit? Maybe just off hunting. I enjoyed his posts to.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kudu56:
I enjoyed his posts to.

Me too, hope he is all good--he is one of the good guys. I've been off the radar a good bit myself, due to job loss mainly--it ain't a great time to be hunting a job--as a Doctor I don't think that's his issue though!
Hope we hear from him soon.

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
He may be on a trip??

Any way, best wishes to ya, Doc!

friar

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fish30114:
quote:
Originally posted by kudu56:
I enjoyed his posts to.

Me too, hope he is all good--he is one of the good guys. I've been off the radar a good bit myself, due to job loss mainly--it ain't a great time to be hunting a job--as a Doctor I don't think that's his issue though!
Hope we hear from him soon.

Yep, He is a GOOD guy.
He stopped posting several months ago, and I really don't have any info on why. He just quit posting. It was right after the time he was going to do some radiology work on venison..??