Find
Notify
Tools

Good guy note!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted
Just got an email from Larry, the owner/operator of the Flying V ranch/saloon/meat processing facility in NE Wyoming. His note said, basically, that in going over his records, discovered that he'd mistakenly *not* given me a portion of the antelope meat he'd done for us in October; meat we'd paid for in full. He asked for an address so that he could send the remainder to me ASAP. Needless to say, I was impressed! Not too often you hear about guys that admit and make good on an honest mistake these days (at least I don't!), so just wanted to say that Larry and his outfit are 100% solid, and to recommend using him if in the neighborhood.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW! What an extremely honest man. NE Wyoming has a lot of antelope, I bet you had a great time.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 09 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
Rare indeed! Nate

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Where is the story and pics?!?! Big Grin Did I miss it?

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3319 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm thinkin that should've made National headlines these days....

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
After the royal screwing I got from the SOB who did my moose (Androscoggin Taxidermy in Errol, NH), I was delighted to learn that there still are people who deal fairly and honestly, especially in a business as near and dear to me as hunting. Thanks for the responses.

Bugle, yeah, you missed it. My SOP is usually to delete after a few days. Smiler

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote