New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outfitter needed
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I posted this on the bird board but got no response. Does anyone have a recommended outfitter in North or South Dakota that they could recommend for a combo Pheasant and waterfowl hunt this fall. Regards T ZZZZ

one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted Hide Post
Give Ray Atkinson a try. He posts on the African Big Game Hunting board. I'm sure if he doesn't have anything of interest he can recommend someone who does.

hm Atkinson Hunting

Regards,
hm

Posts: 903 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
oops - try this one instead -

http://www.geocities.com/jimbrown_nd/

ask jim about waterfowl, i am willing to be that he can do something for ya.

tell him that his cousin ron sent you.

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
I've hunted at Paul Nelson Farm three times. An incredible place. VP Dick Cheney has been going there annually for years (even back to when he took the Haliburton Board there), along with other notables such as Dallas Cowboys owner, Jerry Jones, who goes there with his sons annually. It's a popular spot with senators, judges, and corporate leaders, causing the Wall Street Journal to say it offered the nation's best pheasant hunting.

The facilties, the food, the wine, the great people you'll meet when staying there, the kindness and courtesy that you'll enjoy, and the most incredible pheasant hunting anywere will make you see why I've always said that you go there for outstanding amenities and the pheasant hunting is thrown in!

You may notice a Texas Senator in this pic:

Here's of picture of me on my last hunt there (I'm in the green coat). The four of us averaged 60 birds per day.

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote