Find
Notify
Tools

Cystic Fibrosis
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hello,

Please help the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and pledge your support as I participate in the 2004 Zellers Family Walk for Cystic Fibrosis on Sunday, May 30.

The money raised from your pledges will go directly to the Foundation to support important CF research and treatments programs, in an effort to find a cure or effective control for cystic fibrosis.

Secure online pledges can be made with Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Additionally, you can register to participate in a Zellers Family Walk for CF in your own community.

Thank you for joining me in the fight against cystic fibrosis. Together we can make a difference!

Sincerely,
Fred Breeze

To show your support and make a pledge to my personal campaign, please click the link below: https://cornerstonewebmedia.com/CCFF-ZellersWalkForCF/?inv=3f154bd5-0359-4e13-a133-14315f224094

Posts: 182 | Location: Okotoks, Alberta | Registered: 23 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jaycocreek
posted Hide Post
Fred-I admire your personal camaign against a nasty disease.My little Brother had it and I'm very aware of it and the uncertainty that goes with it.

My hats off....Jayco.

Posts: 565 | Location: Central Idaho | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is the reason for posting in this Forum. My 11 month son has just been diagnosed with CF. And I am scared shitless. I want to be able show him how to hunt and fish and all the other things we are supposed to do with our kids. I was hoping that if people could, even if were only five bucks would be able to pledge as it all makes a difference. Thanks to all.

Posts: 182 | Location: Okotoks, Alberta | Registered: 23 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fred,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fred,

I am sure I screwed up the registration, but via my company:
Christian Care Senior Services, has donated $ 25.00 to the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis organization.

Best of luck on your walk, and God Bless your son. May a cure be found and my family's prayers are with you and your family.

God Bless!

Seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Fred all my feelings are with you. You will get the chance to show your son how to hunt and fish and whatever else you want to. It just will be a little harder to do than otherwise. My daughter has CF and is now 25. It is not always easy but you get there and there has recently been a very great breakthrough in treatment that is now in the experemental stage. Your son should be able to get the best of this. Use your time as best as you can and all will work out. All my best to you.
Easttrout

Posts: 8 | Location: Saskatoon | Registered: 25 June 2003Reply With Quote