New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bear Hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know, I know. This is not really the right forum, but there isn't an (American) football forum and I needed to talk some smack about how my team (I am one of about 200,000 owners) are going to smoosh the the Bears and go back to the Super Bowl!

GO PACK!!!

Posts: 571 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigB
posted Hide Post
You have to be careful sometimes Bears bite.

It should be a good game, the Pack has me worried.

BigB

Posts: 1401 | Location: Northwest Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
If you scroll down through the topics, you will find a main section named Sports. Under that is a forum named Football. Although it's meant for soccer, no one there will get upset if you post the American variety. Wink

Or...you might post it in the Humor forum if you believe the Bears will actually lose. stir

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ODW--

We'll see who's laughing on Monday! This is the best Packers team since '96-- possibly since '67. I just don't see th eBears offense being able to score enough to win.

Posts: 571 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sdirks:

Well, you were right. But so was my brother-in-law, who told me if the Bears lost that last game with the Pack they would end up playing the Pack in the NFC final and lose. Being a 20 year season ticket holder, I am sure that was tough to swallow.

But why the Pack slacked off after that 14 point lead is a mystery. The Pack should have hammered the Bears; Culter was pathetic. The Pack better play better in two weeks.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7575 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am having the greatest difficulty waiting for Sunday afternoon to come. For all the work I'm getting done I might as well have stayed home!

Go Pack!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
ODW is awful quiet...

As a long time Packer fan, let's hope they win today! But no matter what happens, it doesn't impact my life one bit. Ms AZwriter already has her Packer shirt on.

Posts: 7575 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
For those interested in bear hunting I have a few books for sale:

THE) BEARS OF MANLEY
Sarkis Atamanian, Publication Consultants
1995 1st Edition
Signed and inscribed to Peter Darro
the wildlife artist

SOME BEARS KILL, Larry Kaniut
Safari Press, 2nd edition, 1997

BEARMAN, 2009
Gordon Swenson
Signed 1st edition

If interested send me a pm.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOOOO HOOOO!!! Go Pack!!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
The second half had me nervous...fun game, but a Packer win didn't change what I did the next day.

Next year should be awesome.