Find
Notify
Tools

Finally Mounted
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted
After 17 years I finally got the antlers of my first buck mounted. After all that time, I actually thought they were lost and have long since given up on them. I found them along with my brothers horns while straitening up my parents basement under a pile of 'stuff'. I am getting a little tired of the traditional plaque style antler mounts so I went a little different route on this one.

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1090 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like that!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
I like that!

Thanks!

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1090 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like that a whole lot. Looks fantastic!

Posts: 1449 | Location: New England | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
That's very nice! You've preserved the memory!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I've not seen that kind of display before. I'm not very creative so I have to copy cool ideas like that. Might do it. Thanks for the idea.