THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    WTT Maine Moose WMD 16 permit for WMD 4 permit

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT Maine Moose WMD 16 permit for WMD 4 permit
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Premier Hunting Adventures
posted
I have a client who drew a Maine WMD 16 "Any Moose" permit for the November season. He is looking to trade this for a WMD 4 permit for the September 28 - Oct. 3 hunt.

Please call (814-594-5870) or email if you would like to make this trade.

Thank you

Larry Holjencin

Premier Hunting Adventures
760 Van Loo Rd.
Canon City, CO 81212

http://www.premierhuntingadventures.com
larry@premierhuntingadventures.com
719-429-7062

Posts: 113 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 25 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sorry, Larry cant help you. my wife drew cow only in WMD 3 Oct hunt. Would love to trade with anyone who wants a meat hunt for their bull.

takers...?

Posts: 2267 | Location: Maine | Registered: 03 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsl3170:
sorry, Larry cant help you. my wife drew cow only in WMD 3 Oct hunt. Would love to trade with anyone who wants a meat hunt for their bull.

takers...?

Suggestion: don't hold your breath!

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
no kidding, Gari. actually looking kinda blue in the face about now...

but hey, this is two years in a row for our family so I'm certainly not gonna be choosy.

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Well, with luck like that, I don't blame you for asking! Wink Congrats on the tag.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks. the only maybe-issue is the fact that my wife and I are expecting our daughter's birth in early August. I gotta check out the ME IF&W's policy regarding an unable hunter if it comes to it, but until then I entertain myself with thoughts of my wife; a rifle in one hand and a baby in the other.

funny thing is after seeing last year's antlers on the wall, she is a tad disappointed not to get a bull tag.

One of Us
Picture of Premier Hunting Adventures
posted Hide Post
He has a couple of possible trades via the Moose Permit Swap service. Just waiting for a guy to get back to him.

He really has no issues with WMD 16 except the timing of the hunt. What happened was, he drew a coveted CO mule deer tag for the same time period as the moose hunt. 5 years to get drawn for the CO tag and 10 for the ME moose.

The outfitter we book for in ME is in WMD 4. He only takes a couple of moose hunters each year and he is holding a spot for my guy. The other bonus is, he can bear hunt prior to the moose hunt.

I think it will all work out - just a bit slower than we would like!

Larry Holjencin

Premier Hunting Adventures
760 Van Loo Rd.
Canon City, CO 81212

http://www.premierhuntingadventures.com
larry@premierhuntingadventures.com
719-429-7062

Posts: 113 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 25 September 2008Reply With Quote