New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophy Deer Hunt!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I posted this before and the '04 hunt is sold but we are taking bookings into '06. Bruce Duncan is taking only 2 hunters per year for this trophy whitetail hunt. This hunt is for seven full days of hunting with dates to coincide with the dark of the moon.

The hunt is conducted in both Washington and Idaho with both hunting areas easily accessible from the hunting camp (3 bedroom house)in Idaho. The Washington side offers hunting over food plots and the Idaho side offers stand, blind, rattling or tracking depending on conditions.

You could take as many as 3 bucks on this hunt. You could kill 1 on the WA side and then kill 2 more on the Idaho side. A realistic expectation will be bucks in the 140-150 B&C class with bucks into the 180 class not out of the question.

All expenses are covered in the $3500.00 hunt cost including airport pick up with the exception of your license and tags.

I posted some other great hunts offered by this operator on the Bowhunting Forum.

Contact me anytime for more info.

Regards,

Mark

Posts: 12873 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Mark,
I'm really looking forward to this hunt. The pictures of the deer Bruce and his family have taken in this area are incredible. You may be booked through 2006 and just don't know it yet!

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote