New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Thank you for the fireworks, and the wonderful photo's.

Thank you to all our service men and women who made this possible through out the years.

patriot

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Plus 1. We appreciate you!

Posts: 40 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last year I visited the USMC in Washington D.C.
I was there to attend the famous USMC 8th and I silent drill team. I was invited there by friends. I was amazed at how perfect everything was. The attention to detail was just astonishing. Never before had I seen such skill with handling a rifle.

Here's the link to what Im talking about.

http://www.mbw.usmc.mil/sdpdefault.asp

It made me proud to be there. To see our military so flawless in there performance.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
You are very welcome my friend.

Happy 4th of July to you all.

Had dinner at an Amrican friend of mine here in Dubai yesterday.

We share and enjoy their celebrations, and they do the same on our celebrations.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
You're a gentleman and a generous host, Saeed. Put me down as also being grateful to have a place like AR.

KG

P.S. You're still spelling 'photos' wrong, but being that this is your place, think I can probably overlook it. stir Smiler

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed for providing this great website and your many notable contributions to it.

Dave

Posts: 87 | Location: High Above the Timberline | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too have been remis in my gratitude for the wonderful job that you do in providing a place to meet with our friends and family from accross the world. Although he is no longer Politically Correct- I paraphrase Kipling- Here we are all brothers under the skin.
Bill Brower

Is it safe to let for a 58 year old man run around in the woods unsupervised with a high powered rifle?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thank you for providing this great place to congregate and discuss the thng that we all love, shooting. I really appreciate it, BIG TIME!!!
As the Judge says, we are all brothers under the skin.

Don

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too want to thank you for the site. you can always tell the season just as soon as the site comes up.

Rad

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 344 | Location: Bean Town in the worthless nut state | Registered: 23 July 2005Reply With Quote