THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    My seven year old kills a bear. Video

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My seven year old kills a bear. Video
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/umv0qeXTWPU
Eastern NC Black Bear. You can hear the death bellow as he shoots. I knew he got it when I heard that, but had to wait for the powder smoke to clear to see it.

Posts: 513 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great shot and very nice bear. You have taught your boy well.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2013 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Awesome and congratulations to the young man! How far was the shot? Cell phones always distort stuff like that.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Congratulations to the both of you ! I never had the chance to shoot a bear when I was 7. Still have not shot one and am 60 now !

Good on you both !

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

I love kids that shoot and hunt! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great job to both you and your son!

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote