THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    IF YOU DIDN'T DRAW THERE'S STILL A CHANCE FOR A GOOD ANTELOPE HUNT IN WYOMING.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IF YOU DIDN'T DRAW THERE'S STILL A CHANCE FOR A GOOD ANTELOPE HUNT IN WYOMING.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The regular application period for the WY antelope draw is long over but there will be another application period for leftover tags July 10-20. The chances of drawing a leftover tag in Area 23 where the below mentioned Gillette ranch is are basically 100% as there are often hundreds of unused tags in the area. We still have several openings on both the below ranches so if you have not yet firmed up a big game hunt for '07 perhaps you should give this a try. Contact me anytime with questions.

These hunts are on extremely well managed private properties allowing you multiple opportunities to fill your tag. No shooting at 300 yard running goats. You will get nice broadside shots at less than 200 yards and often much closer. This an ideal hunt for a handgunner or muzzle loader enthusiast wanting an antelope.

Gillette area: Antelope 3 days $2000 per hunter. Price includes 1 buck and 2 doe antelope. Additional buck may be available for $1500. Additional does avaiable at $100 per animal. Lodging and food is hunter's responsibility in nearby Gillette. Expect 13"-15" nice mature goats and literally hundreds animals.

BELOW IS A BUCK I SHOT ON THE GILLETTE RANCH LAST YEAR.

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
The regular draw for WY antelope is long over but there will be another draw for leftover tags in July.

Mark, I'm confused. I only see (on the WYG&F Website) results for elk, moose, bigorn sheep, goat, and spring turkey. The regulations state that the tentative draw date for antelope and deer is July 3. Am I missing something?

Posts: 3291 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DR

I assure you there will be a leftover drawing in July folowing the regular draw date of July 3. Application period will be July 10-20. These private land areas have many more available tags than applications. Area 23 that I refer to in the ad could easily have hundreds of leftover tags availalbe but you need to go through the draw process even though success is vittually assured. Also a second buck tag probably will be avaialbe also.

I reread my post. Thanks for bringing it to my attention that it was not clear. I have modified it now so it is not so confusing.

Moisture has been very good this year so we are looking for above average horn growth.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Sounds good. I was afraid I had missed something!

I've got my fingers crossed for my Wyoming applications. If all goes according to my grand plan (yeah right!), I'll have a buck and two doe antelope tags and a deer tag.

By the way, that's a dandy buck in the picture you posted above. thumb

Posts: 3291 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
That's a good price for a 3 animal hunt.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote