Find
Notify
Tools

Gator with Safari Unlimited?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted
I spoke with these guys at SCI last week. I was wondering if anyone here has hunted gator with them or if anyone from southern Louisiana knows of them. (safariunlimitedworldwide.com)

'Seemed genuine and nice, but I just want to check references. As we all know, having a booth at a show doesn't guarantee performance.

I've always been interested in gator and Cajun country, even before the "Swamp People" show; it's just a little too similar to Deep East Texas for me to be completely at ease. hilbily

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I booked book with h and h gator hunts in Florida. It was outstanding and all equipment was first class. I shot a 11.5 foot gator my first night. Don hampton is a great guy to hunt with.
W.

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your right Ch. I been to alot of places in the Texas Gulf Coast River bottoms, Trinity, Anahuac and Old and Lost River that look alot like those swamps. Been running around there for the past 40+ yrs. Seen a bunch of gators too.

The things you see when you don't have a gun.
NRA Endowment Life Member
Proud father of an active duty
Submariner... Go NAVY!

Posts: 436 | Location: Lynchburg, Home of Texas Independence | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
what does a gator hunt cost? Ron

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote