THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Biden Admin withholding key funding for schools with hunting,archery programs

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden Admin withholding key funding for schools with hunting,archery programs
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ing-archery-programs

Link to article.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9361 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
If you had posted this on the political forum you would have been drawn and quartered for speaking against dear leader.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
This is the most anti-American administration and Joe Biden is the WORST president in the history of our GREAT NATION!!

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised the civilian marksmanship program is still going.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DSC does a program with students.
So, Biden bunch wants to forgive some students debt but take away scholarships for outdoor minded kids. Don't want them growing up to be self-sufficient I guess. Dumb asses

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ing-courses-shameful

Link to article, Biden admin confirms it's withholding key funds.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9361 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SCI is also reporting this. You will get no rebuttal from me on this bad policy stance.

I disagree he is worst. That title is reserved for the man who failed to defend Congress transitioning power to his successor, and creating the myth/lie that drove people to violence to keep him in power.

Posts: 10821 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
SCI is also reporting this. You will get no rebuttal from me on this bad policy stance.

I disagree he is worst. That title is reserved for the man who failed to defend Congress transitioning power to his successor, and creating the myth/lie that drove people to violence to keep him in power.

Speaking of a myth/lie. Roll Eyes

I'm old enough, like many here, who remembers the Carter administration. Biden far exceeded Carter as the worst some time back.