Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any pronghorn nuts around here??
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I tried yesterday to get some pictures of my families Wyoming antelope uploaded without success. Here is one last attempt. I hope they upload so the rest of you can enjoy my antelope addiction.

Hey Scottyboy - I got to see your antelope pics awhile back from my buddy Brandon in Texas. If you see him tell him hi. Nice Goats!

Looks like I'll have to post my families one post at a time so I'll begin with mine from 2004. Net B&C score of 84 6/8.

posted Hide Post
Here's my wife and youngest son with her 2004 Wyoming antelope. 80 4/8 net B&C.

posted Hide Post
Here's a picture of my 2005 Wyoming antelope. 82 4/8 Net B&C. Not real sure if it belongs on the accurate reloading site since it was an archery kill, but what the heck.

posted Hide Post
One final picture, and probably the one I'm most proud of. It's my oldest boys first antelope that he shot on opening morning of the 2005 season in Wyoming. It's a dandy with a Net B&C score of 87. Not bad for his first antelope! Now I've got my work cut out to try and harvest a better one. Hope I can draw a tag!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, i can say it was worth the wait!! those are some fantastic goats!! that one of your son's is unreal! I love the way the horns go back. Looks almost like a heartebeast... Tell him congrats on a great trophy and that he is offically ruined in the pronghorn hunting department.. I think he needs to take up deer hunting now!!

I think I'm going to see that Red Devil, Brandon, when I go home next week for a few days of turkey hunting. He is supposed to be in San Angelo at the same time as I amI'll tell him you said hi. If I miss him, I talk to him about twice a week anyways..

Great pics...

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
wyantguy, I was on the bowhunt back in 1993 with Brandon hunting with Phil Phillips. I believe you were on that hunt also. Those are some great goats you have been knocking down in WY. Adios,
Kevin

Posts: 10 | Location: Clint, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
wyantguy

Yikes! Those are some beauts. I feel a tear coming on.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12998 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic critters, and yes your son is ruined now. He may never even see one of that size again. Congrats.

Posts: 322 | Location: Three Forks, Montana | Registered: 02 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted Hide Post
Wyantguy - you have the market cornered on big goats. And those are just the most recent ones!!

So why do you hide them big ones for yourself, and then let your brother shoot those still on the nipple??

Brad

Posts: 472 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Reed:
wyantguy, I was on the bowhunt back in 1993 with Brandon hunting with Phil Phillips. I believe you were on that hunt also. Those are some great goats you have been knocking down in WY. Adios,
Kevin

Yes, I was guiding for Phil back in 1993. Too bad that sweet set up had to end.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeLover:
Wyantguy - you have the market cornered on big goats. And those are just the most recent ones!!

So why do you hide them big ones for yourself, and then let your brother shoot those still on the nipple??

Brad

I'm sure you've outdone your brother on several animals! Like check out that sable of yours - WOW!!

one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
quote:
looks like you're right outside of Casper at the base of Casper Mountain. Am I close?

I was actually just outside of Laramie, Wyoming on the Sheep Mountain Ranch.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
The last two I shot didn't have nuts, they had ovaries.

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3315 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted Hide Post
Ok, here are some of mine thru the years. If only the antelope grew over the years as I did!!

First antelope - 1990 Harding County, SD

Farson County, WY - 1991

Maybell, CO Archery buck - 1993

Rawlins, WY - 2000

Posts: 472 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It looks like the antelope did grow with you! The last one looks lots bigger than the first one. Nice goats!