THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Colorado Antelope Drawing results are out.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Antelope Drawing results are out.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
Yes thats right Antelope results for Colorado's drawing are posted this morning.
My son drew a Buck tag and my brother and I drew our 3rd choices...........doe Antelope for the same area as my son so it looks like we all get to hunt together this year.
How did you all do?
I'd like to hear everyone's successes on the Antelope draw this year.

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Didn't draw this year but I have a pretty good line on some land owner vouchers out your way.

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave,

I drew a Buck tag 1 GMU West of you. Can't wait to show you guys around and see if we can spot something decent for your son.

Chad