New
Find
Notify
Tools

VISION QUEST - THE SERIES!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
VISION QUEST - THE SERIES! (See Youtube Link below to see a teaser)

Its cerebral, its inspirational, its motivational, its adventurous - and its coming July 2015!!!!

Friends - This is our latest project, one that's sure to be different than most anything seen yet in the outdoor industry. Of course its about hunting, but its about much more than just the hunt. Its about the hunter, his preparation - both physically and mentally. Its about what motivates us to be a hunter. Its about the struggle to be a hunter, an athlete, an adventurer, a traveler, a guide, and an outfitter - and what it takes to make it all come together.

Richard Baca and I will take you into a world of the hunter - rarely seen before!

We will continue to add teasers, videos and info regarding VISION QUEST - THE SERIES on my Facebook "public figure" page - Aaron Neilson. Please go there and "like" my page for updates.

Lastly, I am asking you to PLEASE share this with your family and friends of hunters! We are all in this together, and we all need to get motivated about our heritage as a "Hunter"!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91tGhAMrzvc

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

Interesting! Looks really good, kind of rock star-ish but I like it.

Then of course you ruin it, not sure how often I have sat around a fire with skulls and my bow. Thought that was kind of wierd, but to each his own.

I like what you are doing, keep doing it. Good motivation to those that aren't living their dreams.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Hey Aaron thanks for the teaser. Looking forward to the show.
Good luck on your adventures man wish I were there with you.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
Aaron,

Interesting! Looks really good, kind of rock star-ish but I like it.

Then of course you ruin it, not sure how often I have sat around a fire with skulls and my bow. Thought that was kind of wierd, but to each his own.

I like what you are doing, keep doing it. Good motivation to those that aren't living their dreams.

Once the series comes out, I think the scene you are referring to will make more sense - I hope. Regardless, thanks for the input and thanks for checking it out!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snellstrom:
Hey Aaron thanks for the teaser. Looking forward to the show.
Good luck on your adventures man wish I were there with you.

Thanks bro, hope you will tune in.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
At 9 seconds into the video, I have to say that you sport one of the nicest racks in the business.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Look forward to seeing what you and your team have put together.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by farbedo:
At 9 seconds into the video, I have to say that you sport one of the nicest racks in the business.

Jeremy

seriously Aaron, do you really hump an elk rack out like that? I find it much easier to have the rack out in front so I can grab it. Big Grin

I will admit your method makes a great photo.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks very interesting! Where will be able to watch the show once it gets going?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jeremy

Smiler

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
quote:

Jeremy

seriously Aaron, do you really hump an elk rack out like that? I find it much easier to have the rack out in front so I can grab it. Big Grin

I will admit your method makes a great photo.

Yes sir, that's how I carry em out!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Topgun 30-06:
Looks very interesting! Where will be able to watch the show once it gets going?

We will continue to provide more info as time gets closer.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Make sure your girlfriend gets some time on there! tu2 We need beautiful as well as athletic! Big Grin