THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Outfitters squeezing out the average man!!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outfitters squeezing out the average man!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just because your last name isn't on there doesn't mean shit dickhead. There are plenty of ranchers using company names to recieve payment. The main reason being,that they don't want their names being related to a welfare check.

Posts: 837 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RMK,
After listening to your posts on this thread for several weeks, I'll give you one thing, and that is you gotta trash mouth, your pretty brave with your mouth behind the protection of the internet in calling some folks filthy names.

A lot of kids read these posts and your setting an example for them that's not good, and you have not made one good point since you came on this thread....

All you have done is pop your bill like and old women and put out a bunch of town talk. Basically you are behaving badly and not making much of a case for yourself.

You would do well to cut the cussing, and state the facts, allow others to state their facts, disagree all you want and don't cow down, but name calling is a cowardly act on the internet and it aleinates your cause.

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 42167 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry RMK, we don't have some corporate business name to which the government makes out our (non-existant) welfare checks....

Why is it so hard for you to believe that we happen to be in the majority? The majority that gets nothing!

BTW, do you have this same hatred toward all businesses and industries that get government subsidies? Or is it just farmers and ranchers? From the smallest of businesses to huge corporations it's difficult to find any industry where nobody gets subsidies/grants/taxbreaks, etc.

Posts: 920 | Location: Mukilteo, WA | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's not hatred,I just don't like my tax money going towards bailing out the same industries over and over. Farming and Ranching would be at the top of the list,for goverment bail outs. What other industry has an entire bill assigned to it,just setting guidelines as to how much welfare or subsides each farmer and rancher can get.
Hell no I don't believe your family recieves zero compensation from the goverment in the form of farm or ranch subsides. Just like I don't believe in the 50 - 100 surplus deer that you supposedly feed through the winter,even though you allow hunting. You wouldn't have that deer problem if you allowed enough hunters on, regardless of resident or nonresident status. But like you said,your dad sponsors nonresidents and tries to help them get tags,more then likely because he makes good money off of them. I don't have a problem with a guy making money,just have the balls to admitt what is going on,rather then telling fairy tales about slob hunters.
The dreaded slob hunter,came into exsistance around the same time that landowners realized they could pimp out wildlife for large sums of money to non residents. The standard line is " I had to lease out my land or guide it myself,since so many of the locals were cutting fences and shooting livestock". It didn't have anything to do with money though. The peak of the epidemic of unsafe hunters and fence cutting by locals also reached an all time high right around the time that nonresidents were finally willing to pay into the thousands of dollars to hunt private and landlocked public lands.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RMK:
What other industry has an entire bill assigned to it, just setting guidelines as to how much welfare or subsides each farmer and rancher can get.

Do you follow politics at all? You might want to take that foot out of your mouth and do a bit of research....

quote:
Just like I don't believe in the 50 - 100 surplus deer that you supposedly feed through the winter, even though you allow hunting.

Your evidence for not believing it would be????

quote:
more then likely because he makes good money off of them. I don't have a problem with a guy making money,just have the balls to admitt what is going on,rather then telling fairy tales about slob hunters.
The dreaded slob hunter,came into exsistance around the same time that landowners realized they could pimp out wildlife for large sums of money to non residents.

Like I said, most that hunt on our land do it for free! Can you not read?

There's no such thing as a slob hunter? I only wish you were correct. Anybody that has spent enough time hunting where other hunters are around has seen them and been disgusted by them. Your saying that they don't exist is very, very, sad. Look the other way and it never happened.

Your whole tone and refusal to admit simple facts in this thread is disgusting. You haven't a clue about the subject of which you speak. And yet you continue to spout falsities after having been shown that they are incorrect. You have your mind made up that 2+2=5 and nobody can tell you different.

For this, you disserve recognition. An award. Congratulations, you have just received the first ASSCLOWN! award in the history of this board. Here ya go:

Congratulations!

Posts: 920 | Location: Mukilteo, WA | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So that's what the A in your last name stands for Jon Assclown. I've got to admit Jon you've got balls using your own Highschool picture for the assclown award.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey! I'm proud of that pic! They even got my good side!

Also testing to see if my username/password still works...also testing to see if old topics can be brought back by replying to them....