THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Wyoming lawmakers push wolves for Central Park

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming lawmakers push wolves for Central Park
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
CHEYENNE — Some Wyoming lawmakers are pushing a tongue-in-cheek bill calling on Congress to acquire New York City's Central Park to reintroduce wolves and other endangered species there.

Republican Rep. Allen Jaggi, of Lyman, is sponsoring the resolution in the Wyoming House. It's modeled after a bill that an Alaska state representative introduced last month to highlight the federal government's control of Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Jaggi sits on the Wyoming legislative committee that handles wildlife issues. The federal government reintroduced to wolves to Yellowstone National Park in the mid-1990s and debate is ongoing over how to end federal protections.

While the bill is meant to be humorous, Jaggi says it's also a push back at people from other states who want to tell Wyoming how to manage its affairs.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of don444
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2

Posts: 551 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
certainly would be a step in the right direction in controling the over population of gang bangers...

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Way to go WYO!

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's why I hunt out there every year, LOL!!!

One of Us
Picture of MrHawg
posted Hide Post
As a Wyoming resident I find that bill incredibly embarrasing. I know it's supposed to be a joke, but these are the guys that make laws. This is so sad. My tax dollars paid for this idiots time to write this stupid junior high level piece of shit. Incredible. What a god damned fucking dip shit. The sad thing is this fuckhead will get re-elected because he hates the government. I bet his mom is proud. I'm all for fun and games and jokes and all, but the State Legislature is not the right place for it.

Posts: 244 | Location: Margaritaville | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MrHawg
posted Hide Post

Posts: 244 | Location: Margaritaville | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrHawg:
As a Wyoming resident I find that bill incredibly embarrasing. I know it's supposed to be a joke, but these are the guys that make laws. This is so sad. My tax dollars paid for this idiots time to write this stupid junior high level piece of shit. Incredible. What a god damned fucking dip shit. The sad thing is this fuckhead will get re-elected because he hates the government. I bet his mom is proud. I'm all for fun and games and jokes and all, but the State Legislature is not the right place for it.

What else would you expect from a retard from the Bridger Valley? Everyone bitches about the government because of jackasses like this guy...what a waste of people's time and tax dollars!

Posts: 101 | Location: Somewhere between Canada and Mexico | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kudu56:
CHEYENNE — Some Wyoming lawmakers are pushing a tongue-in-cheek bill calling on Congress to acquire New York City's Central Park to reintroduce wolves and other endangered species there.

Republican Rep. Allen Jaggi, of Lyman, is sponsoring the resolution in the Wyoming House. It's modeled after a bill that an Alaska state representative introduced last month to highlight the federal government's control of Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Jaggi sits on the Wyoming legislative committee that handles wildlife issues. The federal government reintroduced to wolves to Yellowstone National Park in the mid-1990s and debate is ongoing over how to end federal protections.

While the bill is meant to be humorous, Jaggi says it's also a push back at people from other states who want to tell Wyoming how to manage its affairs.

Add in Fairmont Park in Philadelphia and Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, and we have a winner.

When they are eating Nancy Pelosi's little cats and dogs in Pacific Heights, I'll throw a party for any AR member, who can find their way to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis

Posts: 2594 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 30 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moose_drool:
quote:
Originally posted by MrHawg:

What else would you expect from a retard from the Bridger Valley? Everyone bitches about the government because of jackasses like this guy...what a waste of people's time and tax dollars!

Two PETA cards?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenr:
and a one way bus ticket BACK to Cali.
TROLLS
TROLLS
TROLLS
and I'm "one" of everybody and I'm not bitching about this guy.
All tongue in cheek humor,but a subtle way to
make the point.
unlike the sharp pointed rebuke to you 2 will recieve for you're anti Wyo rant.
there are only 2 counties that vote D in the state of Wy.and I'll bet you 2 corndicks
represent both of them.
Cuz you DAMN sure don't represent Wyoming!
F*#KIN TRANSPLANTS

I'm not anti Wyoming, I'm anti dipshit legislator...unfortunately this state has always had idiots representing it.

Why don't you go back to where you came from ravenr...because I know you're not from WY!!! When did you fall off the turnip truck in Meeteetse and call yourself a cowboy?

Posts: 101 | Location: Somewhere between Canada and Mexico | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
s'pose you 2 don't like to laugh or have fun at your job?
you are taking this WAY to serious

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yale, you're an ignorant little bitch. Why not mind your own state's business.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenr:
s'pose you 2 don't like to laugh or have fun at your job?
you are taking this WAY to serious

We don't elect these people to screw around when they are in Cheyenne. They need to get their butts to work and make Wyoming a better place. These kind of antics are just a waste of time...we citizens deserve better. Kind of like arguing over what would be the Wyoming state cookie from a few years ago...give me a break. Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
good catch MD,couldn't have been up 30 seconds and then i thought to myself,
ok maybe alittle too harsh of a response and pulled it, posting the followup.
Now that you seem to think you know my history
I'll let you in on a little secret.
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT and
you're A TROLL and A DIPSHIT
and i won't be editing this post

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boo hoo. Now that your little secret is out and everyone knows that you're not from WY and are a transplant yourself, who really cares?

But the truth does hurt eh? Kind of hard now to call people out when you're not even from here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
try again DIPSHIT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moose_drool:
Yale, you're an ignorant little bitch. Why not mind your own state's business.

Yo Moosy:

Anytime, sweetums.

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis