THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Gunsamerica has a lousy attitude toward custom

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Gunsamerica has a lousy attitude toward custom
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Russ,

Do you know the pupose of the "engaged in dealing" statue? It is to ensure that all transactions are duly recorded, and background checks done on all buyers.

I do not sell 100 firearms a year, it is usually less than 10 and I usually buy less than 10. But it does not matter if it is one, or ten or, more than 10. I do not sell to individuals with out going through a FFL dealer. I do not buy except through a FFL dealer.

All transactions are recorded, and all background checks are conducted. Are you saying I cannot buy one rifle a week from your shop? Are you also saying I cannot sell you one rifle a week at your shop? I therefore need to have a FFL, because I bought or sold 52 rifles to you? Are you going to refuse a customer that wants to buy a rifle (or 52)? Or one that wants to sell one (or 52)? I don't think so. Are the transactions recorded? Sure you recorded them.

Then logic follows: If I can therefore buy 52 rifles from you, (1 per week), and/or sell you 52 rifles (1 per week), without an FFL, I can also buy 52 rifles from 52 different FFL dealers, and sell 52 rifles to 52 different individuals, through 52 different FFL dealers and still not need an FFL.

According to you, profit is where it's at. If I sell rifles to you and lose money it's ok, I don't need an FFL. If sell a rifle to someone in Alaska, and ship to their FFL and make $.10, I need an FFL. Makes perfect sense or cents.

What burns me about you is that you are ready to call in the ATF dogs because there are sellers on GA who do not have an FFL. You imply that I sell large numbers of firearms. You imply that I sell to terrorists and wife beaters. That is exactly the same charge you make of sellers on GA.

You sir are still full of it.

Bob

Posts: 439 | Location: Goldsboro, NC 27530 | Registered: 25 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Theres a nice Federal Prison with three hots and a cot just waiting for you All you have to do is convince the court that the BATF is full of....What did you call it ?

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Chucky,

If you have something intelligent to say, lets hear it.

Bob

Posts: 439 | Location: Goldsboro, NC 27530 | Registered: 25 July 2000Reply With Quote