Find
Notify
Tools

To Mr. George Hoffman
 Login/Join

<Buliwyf>
posted
Dear Mr. Hoffman,

I am a relatively new member to AR. I have seen your name on the forum and often wondered if you were the famous American PH and developer of the excellent .416 Hoffman. I have read your earlier postings and obviously you are the person.

I wanted to take a moment and let you know what a tremdous honor it is for me to be a member of this forum with you. Thank you for your contributions to the world of hunting.

Best regards,

Bob

Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Bob,

I highly recommend Mr. Hoffman's book A Country Boy in Africa. If you are lucky, you could get Mr. Hoffman to autograph it for you.

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Buliwyf>
posted
Terry,

What a wonderful suggestion. I'd like to try and make that happen!

Best regards,

Bob

one of us
Picture of 470 Mbogo
posted Hide Post
It's a great read and very informative as well as a good insight to African hunting. I'm also very certain you will enjoy the book. It's nice to read the PH's side and to see the effort put forward to make a trip enjoyable and successful.

470 Mbogo

Posts: 1247 | Location: Sechelt B.C. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<George Hoffman>
posted
Buliwyf,
Thank you for the interest in my book. I would also, thank who jumped in with kind comments.
I am presently in Dallas area taking chemo treatment for cancer. I have a few copies of the book with me. The cost is 85.00 plus 5.00 for shipping and insurance. I can be reached at the following address.
George Hoffman
2616 Edgefield Trail
Mansfield TX 76063

Thanks George

<Buliwyf>
posted
Hello George,

I'm mailing funds today, Saturday 14 December 2002, to your address in Mansfield, Texas. I appreciate the opportunity to read your book and thank Terry and 470 Mbogo for helping facilitate our introduction.

Best wishes to you and your family for a happy and safe holiday season.

Bob