Find
Notify
Tools

Bachelors having fun
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Spring
posted
I found another group of bachelor bucks in some pics I had developed today. This group is about a mile from another bunch I found last week. The way the bucks are running together this time of year, you really need to find specific spots to get pics of the bucks, as compared to the fall when you can possibly find a buck most anywhere.
Here is one of the pics from today:

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are these quality available during hunting season. Is this from Georgia? They look great!

Regards, D. Nelson

one of us
posted Hide Post
SWAMBO

This is not for you. Not expensive enough!

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12915 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It appears that buck 2nd from the right has a sticker off his left beam, did he?

MD

gotta love those bach heards

Posts: 1089 | Location: Bozeman, Mt | Registered: 05 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
Mark D,
I looked at that buck and definitely thought the same thing--it does appear to have a sticker. However, after looking more closely, that "sticker" you see may in fact be the face of another deer further in the background. In fact, I'm guessing that there may be as many as 8 deer in that picture... Look closely and let me know what you think....

one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are these quality available during hunting season. Is this from Georgia?

D.Nelson,
Whether or not these bucks are still around during the season is an entirely different proposition! Wink That said, I do suspect they'll show at some point, even as the big bucks get more nocturnal. Whether or not I happen to be in the right stand at the time they do is a function of many things well beyond my contol.
Yes, these deer are all on my farm here in Georgia. In this pic they are eating iron clay peas, which is planted right behind the milo (the 6 or so rows of stuff nearer the camera that looks like young corn). The milo, which will grow and head-out in a month or so, is planted for quail while the peas are a high-protein food source for deer I plant in a lot of spots during the summer months.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
very well could be it is a bit tough to tell from the pic, nice bucks!

I've seen 6 nice bucks lately, it sure is fun to see these bucks out in the open during summer.

MD

Posts: 1089 | Location: Bozeman, Mt | Registered: 05 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
I don't know about you fellas but, I know where I'd have my bow stand set up Big Grin.

Nice Pics!

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote