New
Find
Notify
Tools

posting photos question
 Login/Join

<Daryl Elder>
posted
Is there a problem with the 'Hunting Pictures' site? I've posted several photos on this forum and all have disappeared! I loaded them from 'Webshots' and they were here in some threads but now they are not here anymore but they are still at 'Webshots'. Please, hep me!

<Bill>
posted
If they disappered it is because the link between the page and the picture are broken.

------------------
www.rifleshooter.com

Save a plant, shoot a deer!

<Daryl Elder>
posted
Bill, could you be a little more specific? I am the original ignoramus when it comes to computers(and a few other things depending on who you ask). Daryl.

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Daryl, I haven't been able to get onto Hunting-Pictures.com for a few days. They must be down for some reason. Any photo linked to that site is not showing up.

?? Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
Daryl, I experienced the same as you did. In the meantime, I found out that Webshots had changed all pics URL (server maintenance, perhaps ?). Go back and copy/paste the new URL and all should be OK. BTW, instead of commuting to and from the host server, I found it more convenient to copy all of my pics URL in a Word file and copy/paste from there (just a tip...).

------------------
Andr�

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
<Eric Leonard>
posted

thy were down for a few days but seem to have it fixed.

------------------
SPEED KILLS