THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Be Careful when hunting Canada.......
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Be Careful when hunting Canada.......
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted
Called one of my good friends last night, he was in Atlanta on a layover and was returning from his archery black bear hunt in Quebec.

He said that 5 of them went and everyone wanted to drive but, he couldn't miss that much work so, he flew and let them carry his gear.

When he arrived they all went to the hotel and the only thing they all took out of the truck was their bows. The next morning they woke up and the truck and all gear had been stolen. They had video equipment to film hunts, LRFs, Binos, cameras, etc. in the truck.

They decided to make the best of it since they still had their bows so, they went to the rental place and rented two cars then, to walmart to buy some clothes. He said all he could get was a sweat suit and a slicker suit(not hardly the insulates and scentlock that was stolen). Despite getting cold during the hunts from the lack of good clothing, they all took bears. He took a small bear the last evening of the hunt but saw one monster P&Y the first day.

I told this to another fella and he said he knew some folks that the same thing happened to as well, Also in Canada bear hunting. He said they left the hotel and when they returned the truck and all of their rifles and gear had been stolen.

Must be more common than one would think in Canada?

I think if I go I'll fly and keep all of my gear in the room with me shall I have to stay in a hotel.

I always think of stuff like this when I go on hunts and have to stay in a hotel. I always pick a well lighted hotel that has large windows in the rooms and park my pickup right by the window.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
This could happen anywhere but I'm sure the out of "States" (read US) plates didn't help.

-+-+-

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama

Posts: 730 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are they stupid?

Posts: 2657 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are they stupid?

Please define this post as I find it quite offensive.

They are far from "stupid," they are very experienced hunters that are succcessful businessmen with colledge educations.

I often travel on long trips to hunt. My passengers and I have so much equipment stacked in my truck it would be "stupid" to unpack the entire truck and somehow try and place all of it into the little hotel room only to wake and spend hours tightly packing the equipment back into the truck and worrying something may have been left behind while on the road. I usually just carry my rifle case and overnight bag into the hotel but, I park my truck about 2 feet from the window I'm sleeping by.

I guess I should just start renting a house with a garrage for those one nighters along the way Big Grin.

The fact of the matter is a "stupid" criminal stole a truck with all of it's belongings. I'd be more worried about my truck than the contents.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The same thing happened to relatives of mine after a long deer hunt in Wyoming. They stopped at the Nugget in Reno on the way home and left all their stuff (including guns) locked in a truck and trailer in the parking lot, which was supposedly patroled. The next morning the truck and trailer was gone. They recovered the truck a few weeks later, but not the guns or other gear. It can happen anywhere, at least the guys in Canada took their weapons inside with them.

Posts: 318 | Location: No. California | Registered: 19 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The owner of Shiloh Sharps had his truck, his company display and 10-12 high grade rifles stolen WITH his truck in Kansas City this year. He got the truck back eventually.

Stuff happens. Some folks seem to think that hotel rooms are safer than vehicles. Not been my experience.

Brent

When there is lead in the air, there is hope in my heart -- MWH ~1996

Posts: 2255 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, it can happen anywhere. I don't go to Canada as I carry a handgun and won't be without it.

When I park at a motel in the U.S., I always make sure I park my truck right outside my door. I/we NEVER leave any firearms in the truck when we go into a motel. Even when we eat on the road, we park at a restaurant or cafe where we can watch the truck while we eat.

Also -- and I recommend this for anyone traveling -- I have an ignition "kill" switch and a hood lock on my truck.

Not to say a pro might be able to burst open the hood and then start tearing out wires, etc., to try and get the ignition to work, but by that time, I and my buds, very well armed, will be out there asking him politely to refrain from continuing with his behavior.

I can't even imagine how many motels I/we have stayed in over the years with the truck full of hunting gear, and we've never been bothered yet.

Just my take on it.

L.W.

"A 9mm bullet may expand but a .45 bullet sure ain't gonna shrink."

Posts: 349 | Location: S.W. Idaho | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reloader, I cannot fathom leaving that kind of gear in my truck in front of my house. Would you? Why in the world would you do it anywhere else?

And I wonder my insurance premiums are so high.

Stupid! I can't think of to many other ways to look at it.

Posts: 2657 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don B
posted Hide Post
Heck,
I get nervous when I have a gun/binoc/spotting scope outside the safe, but inside my house. I, too, can't imagine leaving them out in the truck while in a motel. It's the way my Dad brung me up, I guess. Anything mission critical stays on my person or within my view.
Don

Posts: 218 | Location: Lawrenceville, GA | Registered: 22 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would you?

Yep, do it all of the time. Folks where I live are quite nice and many keep their doors unlocked. I don't keep my doors unlocked but, there is always firearms and optics in my vehicles. I have an alarm system and good insurance. I do however, keep things out of sight. You can't spend life worrying about criminals taking material things. As long as my family and I are safe, that's what's important.

A criminal could break into my house, my shop, my vehicles etc etc. If he has that mindset, he'll do anything. That's what insurance and Colt 45s were made for Big Grin

Have a Good One

Reloader

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please don't take this as "rude" or being a "smart ass" as it is not meant to be. I don't do a lot of traveling any more, but when I did I could end up anywhere in Michigan or Canada, (and hope to again). I found the use of a "Tuffpack" to be one of the best things I ever bought and used.
My opinion, Doug

Posts: 478 | Location: Central Indiana | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine is a retired Ontario Provincial Police officer. A few years ago, he was heading up moose hunting with a brand new Dodge 3500 and a new ATV in the back.

He stopped at one of the local police detachments in the north, just to pay his respects. The cops asked him if he was planning to spend the night. When he said "Yes", they told him he'd better sleep in the truck, because by morning, it'd be gone.

If you're anywhere within 50 miles of an Indian Reserve, then it's pretty much a given that you're going to get ripped off. We have a lay-over in Smooth Rock Falls when we go up moose hunting, and we always put a watch out. The first year, we didn't and woke up next morning with 5 full gas cans stolen outta the trailer. Luckily, they didn't bother with anything else, but we bring all our guns into the hotel room with us.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reloader,

I think the title of your post is just a tad annoying to some of us, hence maybe the short reaction. This could have happened anywhere.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Chuck that leaving your valuables in your car overnight anywhere where you are not familiar with the circumstances is not a wise thing to do.

My truck is open always, but I make sure there is nothing in there that is of interest. I live with very nice folks, but it is not the folks in this neighbourhood that I worry about. In four years we had only one act of vandalism and break-in into garages here. The big city (drugs, gangs, violence) is only a 45 minute drive away.

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
quote:
A buddy of mine is a retired Ontario Provincial Police officer. A few years ago, he was heading up moose hunting with a brand new Dodge 3500 and a new ATV in the back.

He stopped at one of the local police detachments in the north, just to pay his respects. The cops asked him if he was planning to spend the night. When he said "Yes", they told him he'd better sleep in the truck, because by morning, it'd be gone.

If you're anywhere within 50 miles of an Indian Reserve, then it's pretty much a given that you're going to get ripped off. We have a lay-over in Smooth Rock Falls when we go up moose hunting, and we always put a watch out. The first year, we didn't and woke up next morning with 5 full gas cans stolen outta the trailer. Luckily, they didn't bother with anything else, but we bring all our guns into the hotel room with us.

Thanks for the info. Good to know.

Reloader

one of us
posted Hide Post
Back up to your motel door (never use hotels), have an ignition kill switch, and a motion alarm with a siren inside the canopy and another inside the cab. When possible I travel with a big shepard that sits in the front seat when I'm out for coffee .....it's surprising how often another vehicle will pull up and ask if they can park alongside .......just for the noticable security.
Once, in Long Beach, I couldn't park near my door. In the morning I had a broken vent window, nothing missing, but did have two fingers on the floor mat. ......Guess the dog didn't appreciate his sleep being interrupted! A long talk with the "security guard" about letting his friends hang around, and an explanation of the damage a .454 could do to him if he forgot, solved any future problems. ~Arctic~

A stranger is a friend we haven't met

Posts: 277 | Location: Yellowknife, NWT, Canada | Registered: 13 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This thing happen to a mate back here in NZ,EXCEPT these fellas were bench rest shooters.
Luckly my friend took his rifle out of his truck but left every thing else in it, they stole the lot, it gets worse, the motel was where all the out of town BRS were staying and you guessed it, same thing, they hit eight vechiles outside the rooms, nobody heard a thing.
The police reckon that the crims were at the range observing the vechiles, followed them and made there move later.

"LOCKS ONLY KEEP THE HONEST PEOPLE OUT!"

War is inevitable, if idiots are in charge of countries

Posts: 162 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I live in Quebec.

Montreal has the highest car/truck theft rate in Canada.

You never leave a car/truck unattended at any hotel/motel location, especially near the airport.

This has been posted on many sites, including bowsite.com year over year.

This happens frequiently and they do target hunters during both bear season and Caribou season.

Unfortunate, but that was not a smart move on their part.

Cheers,
CL

one of us
posted Hide Post
I always try and back up next to the window Iam staying in. Lock every thing up and take guns in side.

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gee nice title-I guess this never happens in the states.................And yes they were stupid.

Hunting isn't a mater of life and death......it's more important than that

Posts: 76 | Location: Northwest Alberta, Canada | Registered: 05 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to say anyone was stupid. Stupid to me is asking a cop that pulled you over to hold your beer while you get your license out of your wallet.

However, in this instance, I'd say the real definition of what occurred was simply making a poor decision.

When I traveled to Colorado via my truck in 2003 I stopped at a hotel. I unloaded the whole truck. If there is even a remote hunch or question that what you are doing is going to increase the risk of theft, then trust your gut and unload the vehicle.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

one of us
posted Hide Post
I HAVE a "hunting" cap for my truck when I am going to have to leave gear inside overnight. All the windows except the one against the front are grated over with steel grating. You need a torch to cut it or a LOT of time with a hacksaw. it runs the full length of both sides and the full width across the back. THe back locking system consists of a steel bar that runs from the rack on top to the a hole in the bumper. it prevents the cap door or the tailgate from being openned. THEN the truck is backed against something solid. THe only way to get into the cap is with a cutting torch.
the truck is alarmed.

NEVER fear the night. Fear what hunts IN the night.

Posts: 624 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redhawk1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WannabeBwana:

Here we go, blame the Indian. I guess white and black people don't rip people off. Roll Eyes

If you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Member of the Delaware Destroyers
Member Reeders Misfits
NRA Life Member ENDOWMENT MEMBER
NAHC Life Member
DSA Life Member

Posts: 3142 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 15 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
Facts are facts. Save the PC indignation for someone else.

-+-+-

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama

Posts: 730 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In my business I've travelled quite a bit to Canada. It's been my experience that you're less likely to be confronted by violent crime in Canada, but more likely to have your stuff snatched behind your back than in the U.S. Same with Europe, I don't take my hand off of my suitcase in the lobby of a european hotel.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhawk1:
quote:
Originally posted by WannabeBwana:

Here we go, blame the Indian. I guess white and black people don't rip people off. Roll Eyes

Not at all. Just a suggestion to be aware of circumstances.

Wouldn't leave my expensive car or truck full of goodies and guns parked in downtown Detroit, or Buffalo, or certain areas of Toronto, either.

May as well walk around with a big sign saying "Come rip me off!"

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sleep in the truck.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500grains:
Sleep in the truck.

Don't sleep at all - a couple bottles of no doze and keep drivin' ...

When there is lead in the air, there is hope in my heart -- MWH ~1996

Posts: 2255 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
I think that any time you're out of your local neighborhood, state, or country, you're a target for thieves.

People think I'm paranoid when I insist on driving on my hunting trips and when I insist on being extremely careful to not show guns or anything that may make people think I'm a hunter or that I have valuables with me.

I refuse to leave my car unattended unless I'm clearly in hearing range of the alarm and never, ever, leave valuables in the car at night unless I'm in there with them.

People seem to assume that if you're hunting out of your home state that you're rich and won't miss what they take from you. I think it must be the same mentality that assumes it's OK to steal from big corporations.

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Yup, when you show up in a far-away motel parking lot with 'tourist' or 'hunter' license plates and trappings you are a ripe plum as far as thieves are concerned. You are exactly what they are looking for. This is true in any jump off point at the end-of-the-road in northern Canada, Buffalo Wyoming, or Houghton Lake Michigan. If they rip you off and IF they are later caught,....are you going to make a couple 1000+ mile trips back for court appearances? Take time off from work, travel expenses, sit around for a couple days, etc? Then come back a couple weeks later and do it all over again?

There are two kinds of people in the world...those who have been victims of a crimes and those who are gonna be. Wherever you go the trick is to minimize your exposure. be smart, keep a low profile, and do everything you can to be a hard-target. Roll with the punches.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reloader, I cannot fathom leaving that kind of gear in my truck in front of my house. Would you? Why in the world would you do it anywhere else?

And I wonder my insurance premiums are so high.

Stupid! I can't think of to many other ways to look at it.

Guess that is why I live in Texas and not Canada. We still shoot folks down here for stealing things.

I leave my truck sitting in front of my house all the time with keys in the ignition. There is never a time hardly a gun is not in the truck.

The stupid folks are those who put up with that kind of BS. If thieves knew they were likely to get a .45 slug through the chest, they would think twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gidday Guys,

This happens here as well. A month ago I had the side window of my surf smashed and the dropkicks stole my knifebelt and a buck vanguard, two cheap daypacks, my hydration pack, and a shoulder bag with 250 3" mag 12 ga shot shells. Man it really pissed me off.

Luckily they were real losers as they took a $600 sleeping bag and a $650 Wapiti coat out of the $25 pack they stole and left them on the seat with the digital camera and cheque book.

This was from right in front of my house.

When I'm on the coast (Wild West) I can leave the keys in the ignition and firearms with loaded magazines in the back and not worry one iota, it is just the urban way it seems.

Learn from the experience and like me don't be so trusting in future.

Happy Hunting

Hamish

Posts: 588 | Location: christchurch NZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500grains:
Sleep in the truck.

Yeah 500 Grains...

You and I are on the same wave length...

When I have firearms in my 4 Runner, I always sleep in it... the firearms are under a camper pad out of an old VW camper I use to have.....

One time I had a guy trying to break into it, while I was sleeping in the back.. off the side of a Forest Service road up in Washington....

It was winter time, so it was raining... and I had the sleeping bag over me like a blanket...

I kicked at the window of the side of the truck he was trying to break into.. and it made him jump...

He then went running back toward his little Mazda GLC... he was a white guy, about 30....

It was 2 o'clock in the afternoon.....and I had a 38 with me...along with several rifles...

but the 38 was handy... I slide open the window on the truck... pulled out the 38 and let it loose...

Although I am sure he thought I was shooting at him, I wasn't.. I was just shooting in his direction....AT HIS Mazda.....

I blew out the drivers window, the window on the left rear passenger side, the window on the hatch back and then put three bullets in the driver's door.......

I don't know if I ended the guys theft career, but I am sure I made him dirty his underwear quite a bit... he reached the car and took off as I was reloading the 38...

I bailed out of the back of the truck, ran out to the road, and took 6 more shots at his Mazda as he headed up the dirty road....He was too far for a 38 to hit his vehicle.. but he sure heard the pistol going off, which I am sure further left an impression on his mind...

When I am out hunting, I always leave the truck unlocked.. nothing in it of value.... and take the igniton wire from the coil off and put it in my pocket and take it with me....

It is liberal laws that let these people get away with this kind of stuff anymore...

I am also aware of a few people who have had their remains found out on Forest Service areas here in Oregon.. it was reported in the newspapers that they had been killed by gunshots.. but don't speculate on the reasons why.... and we are not talking during hunting season....

Sometimes it can be drug related.. as their are plenty of people who grow drugs and have methlabs on Forest Service property... but I have wondered if some of them aren't from people trying to break into someone's vehicle and got caught doing it, and were just shot... and left there....

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guess that is why I live in Texas and not Canada. We still shoot folks down here for stealing things.

I leave my truck sitting in front of my house all the time with keys in the ignition. There is never a time hardly a gun is not in the truck.

The stupid folks are those who put up with that kind of BS. If thieves knew they were likely to get a .45 slug through the chest, they would think twice.

Ya know I wouldn't give you a plug nickel for the whole state of TEXAS....

But this post is why I LOVE TEXANS!

But I don't recommend shooting them in the chest with a 45... somehow, a 45 slug thru the nuts has a much better appeal to me...

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gidday Guys,

While a 45 in the nuts does have some appeal it would just be used by the antis here and I think covering the lttle darlings in petrol and introducing them to a bic flic would leave a lasting impression with a reminder every time they look in the mirror.

Happy Hunting

Hamish

Posts: 588 | Location: christchurch NZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ya know I wouldn't give you a plug nickel for the whole state of TEXAS....

The feeling is mutual. I would grow web feet in OR. That said, this year I am growing web feet in Texas!!!

At night I just shoot for the "big part" or as my old buddy says "just square'm".

Anyway, the folks are gonna have to take back there country if they want it like it used to be.

P.S. thanks for the love note!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamish:
Gidday Guys,

While a 45 in the nuts does have some appeal it would just be used by the antis here and I think covering the lttle darlings in petrol and introducing them to a bic flic would leave a lasting impression with a reminder every time they look in the mirror.

Happy Hunting

Hamish

so Hamish,

Let me get this straight...combine a little Kiwi ingenuity with a little American ingenuity....

We shoot the perps in the nuts with a 45, douse the nuts with some petrol, hit is with a bic lighter to burn the evidence, so the Antis don't get ahold of it...

Then the perp can look at the horror in his face in the mirror... from his jail cell, recalling the last few moments of having his nuts before they looked like charcoal briquettes with a big hole in the middle....

Did I miss anything???? BOOM
banana

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The feeling is mutual. I would grow web feet in OR.

Awww Oregon is great...

we have two seasons...

May thru October... Drought

November thru April.... Monsoon...

6 momths to dry out.. .6 months to get plenty of water....

Trying to keep your head above water has a different meaning here than a lot of other places...

What they called Hurricane Katrina on the Gulf Coast.... on the Oregon Coast, they call that January......

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Awww Oregon is great

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
What they called Hurricane Katrina on the Gulf Coast.... on the Oregon Coast, they call that January......

Knew I did not like OR! But we could send you some Katrina refugees so that they could practice before they go back to Nawlins!!!

On the truck thieves situation the best advice I can give you is: "Dead men tell no tale".

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
we could send you some Katrina refugees

Oh some of them ended up in the Pacific NW.. and they loved it here...

A turnkey welfare system already set up for them.. and the welfare system loved them, because they didn't have to be trained at all...

They already knew how to collect welfare, how to dodge looking for jobs...

All those traits our liberals love in minorities.. so they could act like they were helping the "poor and downtrodden' of the world.....

But I have to ask?? were there any White Victims of Katrina???, or was it a 'racist' hurricane and only wipe out the homes of the afro American crowd???

We only ended up with afro American Katrina Victims up this way.....had to be some trailer parks hit!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gidday Seafire,

Yeah mate that works for me. The little creeps need to know that there are consequences good or bad to any action they take.

Do good things and good things happen.

Do bad things and bad things happen.

Our LEOs here are great but too busy with major cases to be tied up with the small stuff but they do try to convince us that we should do nothing to protect ourselves. I don't think that we should over react but the frustration level is pretty high.

Happy Hunting

Hamish