THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Be Careful when hunting Canada.......
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Be Careful when hunting Canada.......
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hammy,

I am getting to the point, that overreacting isn't in my vocabulary anymore about dealing with those types...

but that is contrary to the way lefty libs run our society...

eg,
I remember a case 10 to 15 year ago, up in Washington, where a woman was constantly beaten up by her husband, who surprisingly was a Dentist...

he would fool around on her, and then when she would confront him, he beat her...

Well he had her on the bed choking her and had a 9mm pistol he had pointed at her head and threatened to blow her brains out....

Well he put the pistol down, and loosened up his grip on her neck enough for her to breathe....

with her sitting on her chest, she grabbed the 9mm and shot him... then she emptied the rest of the 15 round clip into him... and called the cops...

she was arrested for murder.. the prosecution was saying, shooting him once was self defense.. shooting him the other 14 times was murder....

The way I look at it, I wouldn't have found her guilty of anything but self defense, if she had shot him the extra 14 times with the first clip, and then reloaded it, and shot him another 15 times with the second clip full....

I have no empathy with these people anymore...

They never care about the rights of their victims....

I am a firm believer that a criminals sentence ought to be in most cases, the exact action he committed on his victim...

on the news tonight they had an instance where some woman in Ohio was killed who was prenant and the baby was due July 1.. she was killed by a married boyfriend, whom she has another kid by, and whom has fathered 4 kids by 3 women so far, none with his wife... the victim was white.. the perp was black.. and a police officer... yet the already have all of these lefty liberals worried about his rights...

when he killed a 26 yr old woman in front on her other child, whom was 2.. and the other child was fathered by this black cop...he buried the victim in a shallow grave.. and they are worried about his rights now.....

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
But I have to ask?? were there any White Victims of Katrina???, or was it a 'racist' hurricane and only wipe out the homes of the afro American crowd???

No. When President Bush ordered this hurricane, he specified that it be strictly an African-American hurricane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36644 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
quote:
No. When President Bush ordered this hurricane, he specified that it be strictly an African-American hurricane.

Dang, That's funny, I don't care who you are!

Darn near fell out of my chair laughing.

Ya'll have a good one

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You have to be more specific about race i.e., White African-American, Red African-American, or Black African-American. Many generations of white and Indian consider themselves Africans.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
For those of us wihtout built in alarms in the truck, I wonder if there isn't some little motion activated alarm thingy (battery operated) that you coudl leave on the floorboards?

I carry my main, expensive gear(binos/spotter/gps/knife/ etc) in a daypack. When I go into a hotel, the guns, day pack, boots and a selection of gear I cannot be wiothout go wiht me. I don't care if I have to spend 30 minutes loading/unloading. If I get caught wihtout my gear, I may as well go home.

375 Ruger- The NEW KING of the .375's!!

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
White African-American, Red African-American, or Black African-American.

What is a Red African-American?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36644 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A person of South Asia / India origin who's anscestors settled generations ago in sub-Saharan Africa. Not Swahili, Xhosa, or Zulu speaking culture.

I ran into this discussion at a function that had both white and India origin people born and raised in Africa that are now United States citizens. They consider themselves African-Americans.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is an alarm that works on the vacuum generated when a door is opened. Works particularily well in vehicles I'm told. Personally I wouldn't leave valuables in a vehicle in most places. Especially if I was travelling, staying at a motel etc. It's just asking for trouble.

Oh by the way it is stupid even a dumb Canuck could figure that one out. hammering

the chef

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
.45 Long Colts $0.20 each!

J. Lane Easter, DVM