THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Murray Custom Leathers Unproffesional Behaviour.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Murray Custom Leathers Unproffesional Behaviour.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I once ordered a cartridge belt on very short notice. Just in time before the safari it arrived in Germany in outstanding quality. Fantastic product, fantastic customer service.

Posts: 701 | Location: Germany | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The OP is ridiculous even coming on here and wasting people's time! He clearly stated in his second post with the email to the company that he already had Uncle Mikes swivels and in succeeding emails he never once asked if the company even had them in their inventory. Rather than just admit that there was a simple miscommunication during the transaction, he decides to take action on something that isn't costly enough to even bother with. Furthermore, how do we know that the posts he put up here even have the actual wording of the emails when you can add or subtract whatever you want when you do a C/P on an internet Forum like this. It sure looks like Mr. Murray deals in some gorgeous, well made products and it's unfortunate anyone has to deal with a person like Mr. Mehta and his childish antics!

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Arjun Balraj Mehta = Mark Sullivan

Think about it, have you ever seen both of them in the same room at the same time?

Me either.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
Arjun's Attorney, Douglas Chester

When your claim to fame as a lawyer is that you are a "Member of the Bar" . . . well you know that quality legal advice is just a phone call away.

My "member " has been at the bar NUMEROUS times-and yes I have given out a few phone numbers(and gotten a few also)

beer

Dont know that that gives me a claim to anything more than being an Old Cowboy----

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who knows, all of you might get to meet Judge Judy with this case.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Posts: 697 | Location: Dublin, Georgia | Registered: 19 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have bought 4 ammo belts and several cartridge holders. The quality of the product has ALWAYS been fantastic. Dick Murray has always been helpful.

The single problem I have had is that one of the bolts came out. I called Mr Murray to buy another. He gave me a replacement and apologized.

Posts: 12022 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arjun Balraj Mehta:

2. 2 x   A1 Murray quick set rifle sling.  These are for a Sauer 202 and for a Brno Mod 2 Rifle.
    Colour: Dark Tan, Width: 1". I already have Uncle Mikes push button QD 1" Swivels which i shall be putting on the slings.

My friend, you made a mistake. It is always hard to do business via email, and even harder when there is a bit of a language barrier. Add to that a long string of emails and well, you get what-you-got...

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6836 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All I have to say to this is that the originator of this drivel needs to stop CRYBABY CRYBABY CRYBABY
and grow up. Talk about acting like a petulent child!

We have a word for guys like that where I come from: PUNKS! I'd say he is one.

Posts: 1039 | Location: Colorado by birth, Virginia by employment | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent Mr. Murray a cape buffalo hide this past year with an order for a rifle case and some cartridge carriers. He called me back a couple of days later to confirm some design specifics and told me he was headed to Africa to hunt the next week and would get it done before he left. I RECEIVED THE FINISHED PRODUCTS THE NEXT WEEK!!! And he threw in a nice sling with QD swivels. ASK ME IF I CARE IF THEY ARE UNCLE MIKE'S!!!

That's customer service.

one of us
posted Hide Post
One of the most useless & childish threads I've seen in a long time. Grow up!!!
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Arjun just some advise throw away the swivels you don't want order the ones you want, be a man and change them yourself and get over the loss of the 20 bucks. Oh and grow up!!!

Posts: 168 | Location: Canada | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3061 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote