THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Wool Pants or Wool Bibs -- Montana, November
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wool Pants or Wool Bibs -- Montana, November
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
If Rustle Tailor keeps up with his med's he'll be fine in Bermuda shorts!

one of us
posted Hide Post
roosel--I'm not sure you're the sharpest marble in the bowl--you claim you'll shoot someone if you see them--now maybe it's in jest, but that's hard to get across a keyboard, plus you say you're driving and your sig tells everyone you're from....Illernoise--I'm not sure I'd be visiting the bars in ol Montana(Bozeman area especially) as you might not feel or look to good upon leaving--who knows maybe you're the biggest baddest mother where you live, but there's always someone who's bigger and badder just waiting and they might be in Montana---good luck hunting--you probably don't know it, but wouldn't it be funny if you hunted on Ted Turner's other ranch that's never talked about--be careful what you say and to whom......chris

Posts: 304 | Location: San Francisco, CA, USA | Registered: 14 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, as far as getting into bar fights in the Bozone, take your purse. It sure has turned into a limp dicked Greenie infested yuppie slum over the years.

Now for a good old fashioned bar fight, go across the mountain to Butte for St. Patricks' Day, and talk down the Irish...

I believe you would be accomodated...

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Fat Prongs>
posted
What is the worst growler YOU ever took while hunting? You know, one of those "Oh s**t!" growlers. The kind of growler that immediately makes you think you're not packing enough TP. The kind of growler that instantly makes you wish you'd stayed home and worked in the bathroom. The kind of growler that immediately pegs the needle on the ol' ass pucker factor.

THAT kind of growler.

Where was it, when was it, what was it from(if you were able to tell)? , what color was it, what did it smell like, what did it taste like?

http://www.huntamerica.com/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=190859&page=20&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

<Gayhunter>
posted
Oh believe me Greenhorn he gets laid plenty. I give it to him in the ass 3 times a day and went up to 5 times a day the week before he left so he wouldnt get any funny ideas about sitting on the spike he shoots. I do wonder why he passes up big bucks and hunts only for spikes with atleast 6 inch horns. I also sewed a velco patch in the rear end of his bibs so he could thlip a little thumbthing up there whenever he felt the urge. He ended up going with pink snow camo bibs and he looked soooo cute. I just cant wait until he gets back for more buttsex.

one of us
posted Hide Post
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 38 | Location: Idaho Falls Id | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 38 | Location: Idaho Falls Id | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fat Prongs... speaking of growlers, nice bull you nailed last week. Aren't you glad YOU went with them BIBS? I know your fashion-wear was a big concern.

-

-

one of us
posted Hide Post
damn nice bull fellas [Eek!] [Razz]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey FATTY (I mean "prongs" not you russel) Kudos on your NICE bull again...

WHO was YOUR guide ??!!?! [Wink]

Posts: 71 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 25 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
very, very nice----congrats .... chris

Posts: 304 | Location: San Francisco, CA, USA | Registered: 14 September 2002Reply With Quote