rifle scabbard
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Quote:

Scope down is just WRONG!!

Thousands upon thousands of horse miles between Uncles, Cousins, my Father, and Brother say otherwise, and I pitty the man who stands in a room with the lot of them intending to "teach" them the right way.

Chuck

I wouldn't dream of trying to teach you anything

If I had a scabbard like yours, with provision for the scope, I may want to hang it scope down, but I don't.

In any case, i dont' see any advantage to hanging your rifle scope down, but I do see the disadvantage, which is the scope getting bumped along under the weight of your rifle.

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Wow, it actually too "six posts" for the intended topic to be turned into criticizm of his gear and unwanted advice about changing it. Dont feel like Rodney Dangerfield dude, most guys would have had their thread hijacked by the politically correct police after only two posts..

Posts: 10135 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
The only person who appears to be interested in political correctness is you.

AD

one of us
Picture of ironbender
posted Hide Post

Quote:

I pitty the man who stands in a room with the lot of them intending to "teach" them the right way.

Chuck

Let me know when the tickets go on sale!!

--Mike

Posts: 113 | Location: In the shadow of the Kenai mountains. | Registered: 12 June 2004Reply With Quote