New
Find
Notify
Tools

wise indian..
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white US. Government official, 'You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done.'
The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, 'Considering all these events, in your opinion; where did the white man go wrong?'
The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied:

'When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water.
Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian men spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.'

Then the chief leaned back and smiled 'only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.'

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought the vikings went to england because the food was so much better?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jens poulsen:
Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white US. Government official, 'You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done.'
The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, 'Considering all these events, in your opinion; where did the white man go wrong?'
The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied:

'When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water.
Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian men spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.'

Then the chief leaned back and smiled 'only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.'

but they didn't have guns.

quote:
I thought the vikings went to england because the food was so much better?

hah!
and what do they got in England, fish&chips

Posts: 930 | Location: Norway | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
they didn't have chips until the Spanish brough Potatoes back from the new world because potatoes are native to Peru.

AD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote