THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Boycott Colorado or not, a simple yes no poll.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boycott Colorado or not, a simple yes no poll.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Snellstrom:
quote:
Nothing against the hunting industry in general. But I don't travel to anywhere that infringes on my 2nd amendment rights. So I'll be boycotting everything. If the progun folks get it fixed, then I would think about hunting there or doing business with companies that are located there.

So have you ever been to New York, New Jersey, Chicago or Canada?
Or did you boycott them as well when they developed their stringent gun laws?

Actually, I do not go to any of those places and further will not even change airplanes in those states or even drive through on the interstate. In the case of Illinois, I took the ferry from Grand Rapids or drove through the UP in Michigan to get to Wisconsin rather than drive through Illinois. NY and NJ have not been there in over 20 years and won't ever go again.
I have never had a reason to go to Canada.

You know what that sounds well and good but I call Bullshit on that statement. You won't even change planes in those states? Bullshit

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
The entire trouble is that if we don't stand together we will all fall.
Right here on this forum of like minded people we can't agree on one damn thing, wait till your state folds under the pressure and everyone else turns their back on you like you were the cause. We will all lose what we cherish in this fight if we can't find some common ground.
You know what 20 years ago I saw no reason to own an AR 15 but I've changed my mind and found hobbies that revolve around needing that caliber in a fast loading platform, hence a need for the AR.
I could give a shit less about long range pistols but I won't stand by and let them be outlawed if I can have any say in the matter.
We need to stand together as a united front as firearms owners and defend any and all infringements on this right.
Any and all.
Whether its in your state or mine, ultimately it's the same battlefield. We are losing this a little at a time.
Focus people.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nothing against the hunting industry in general. But I don't travel to anywhere that infringes on my 2nd amendment rights. So I'll be boycotting everything. If the progun folks get it fixed, then I would think about hunting there or doing business with companies that are located there.

So have you ever been to New York, New Jersey, Chicago or Canada?
Or did you boycott them as well when they developed their stringent gun laws?

Actually, I do not go to any of those places and further will not even change airplanes in those states or even drive through on the interstate. In the case of Illinois, I took the ferry from Grand Rapids or drove through the UP in Michigan to get to Wisconsin rather than drive through Illinois. NY and NJ have not been there in over 20 years and won't ever go again.
I have never had a reason to go to Canada.

You know what that sounds well and good but I call Bullshit on that statement. You won't even change planes in those states? Bullshit

Can call whatever you want--- its true. Pretty easy in my case. I use an airline that has the hub in Minneapolis or Detroit instead of Chicago. Pretty rude on your part insulting someone you don't even know.

Posts: 5713 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I try to avoid those states, when I can. Last couple of flights overseas, I opted to fly connections from Minneapolis and Atlanta rather than Chicago and NY. Not ALWAYS possible, but it certainly is something I think about and plan around. Going west I try to go through Dallas and Phoenix instead of Denver.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote