New
Find
Notify
Tools

.338 Win Mag. vs. .375 H&H Mag.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
In Factory offerings the .338 is cheaper to feed! That is what I am going with as my next cartridge.

------------------

Posts: 358 | Location: Stafford, Virginia | Registered: 14 August 2001Reply With Quote
<X-Ring>
posted
Well being a Chevy Tech. I really don't like hearing my beloved 338win compared to those peice of crap Nova's!
I was talking to Nickudu last night and I'm now concidering a 375H&H. I want a true big bore, and the 416 would be my first choice. I do want to shoot it a lot, and the recoil of the 416 may be a little heavy for a first Big Bore to be shot a lot.
I won't be hunting around Dangerus game anytime soon. Unless you count grizzly bears here in MT. I think both my 338win and a 375H&H would be enough for them.
So if I find a 375H&H I can swing the cash for I will soon be more informed on this.
X-Ring AKA Scooter

------------------
Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition!

If your living like there is no HELL, you better be right!

one of us
posted Hide Post
X-Ring,

check out the CZ 550 (often mentioned on this forum) I've just recieved my license and now it's of to collect my CZ in 375 H&H from the store Will try to get some rounds through it during next week. There's only daylight during business hours here at the moment so I'll have to find a range with lights!

Posts: 544 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 27 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CZ's are good value and rugged, can be tricked up a little to get them the way you want.

------------------

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote