THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Washington Special Hunts Permit results are in...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington Special Hunts Permit results are in...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of brianbo
posted
I drew a muzzleloader cow elk permit in Lewis B, Hunt 2150. Check your results... enter your WILD ID# here:
http://wdfw.wa.gov/wlm/game/hunter/specperm/results/

Regards,
Brian

Meet "Beauty" - 66 cal., 417 grn patched roundball over 170 grns FFg = ~1950 fps of pure fun!

"Scotch Whisky is made from barley and the morning dew on angel's nipples." - Warren Ellis

NRA Life Member

Posts: 479 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: 10 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
had a doe tag in 154, but they took it away in the second drawing. first drawing didnt factor in preference points. my dad drew a cow tag - modern - in the same GMU. no bull tag for me...

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote