Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona Sportsmen.....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted
Krueger's Creations Taxidermy has been exclusivly invited, by Bass Pro Shop, to set up a taxidermy display of North American, African and Exotic mounts during their 3 week Fall Hunting Classic Sale and Show. Chris will be on site this and next Saturday and Sunday from 11am until 6pm in the huge glass enclosed, Fine Gun Room, upstairs, at the Mesa store off of the 202. Along with the display of mounts, there are several 8x10 photo albums and Chris will be answering questions and sharing field care and skinning advice.

If you are looking for something to do this or next weekend, stop by and introduce yourself, view some fine taxidermy art and take advantage of the great sales.

Kind regards,
Mary

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
WOW, to bad I'm not closer, would visit and drool I'm sure.

Also Mary, thanks for the tip/help on the Zebra mane question I had, while it took me awhile to get around to applying your technique, it worked pretty well and I finally have my zebra up on the wall here (some pictures in the trophy photos section here) and the mane is in good shape.

Thanks again.

Willi

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
Hey Willi,

The zebra looks great. Saw the area you are refering to on the mane and wanted you to know that that area can have really thick leather which holds tight to the hair folicle, not allowing much freedom of movement.

Kind regards,
Mary

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote